New Kid.

Hibiki_Kai

Yoh, names Hibiki_Kai. Would've been KaiAsakura but email screwed me over. Anyway I guess you could call me

the typical shut-in or whatever, I'm sort of shy at times both online and offline-as I drop out of conversations alot. I

love anime and manga, as of right now I'm obssesing over Shaman King Flowers(manga) and Devil Survivor

2(anime). Umm, I guess I also like to write a lot, Rp a lot, and just chat to others about stuff. I heard of the game

thanks to my brother watching a youtuber play this game and I thought it looked interesting, so as soon as I

downloaded the game and played I was already pulled in by just atmosphere alone. Even though I guess 'm going at

a slow pace because I don't even have the first gym badge yet. Any way glad to meet everyone, hope to get along

and make some great friends, oh yeah I don't really have many places to access internet so my activity is kind of

scarce-even though I'm at my nanas house this week so guess I'll be visiting around.

• Administrators

... Who let Aaron off his leash?
Anyway, if Phoenix approves of you, you pass the initiation exam with flying colors- welcome!