Interaction changes

Celestial Fire

This is going to be a guide for some quests which can change interactions with characters. Numbered from when you can complete them

1. This is not a quest but simply just go inside of chrisola hotel at the beginning of the game and you will interact with saki. This will change the interaction you have with saki at blacksteep castle.

2. The ameythst grotto quest this can only be finished if you have seven gym badges. In this you meet April when you meet here again on the train the interaction with her changes.

3. You have to finish hidden library 1, 2, and three. In the last one you meet the twins and when you meet them again the interaction changes. Hidden library 1 is in east gearen, 2 is in sheridan village and last one is in west gearen. 

Edited by Celestial Fire

Can anyone tell us how they're different? I'm the type that left no stone unturned. I remember bumping into characters like saki at the hotel and her interaction was very friendly at the prison, does anyone know if they make anything different, save for some dialogue?

4 hours ago, sersafir said:

Can anyone tell us how they're different? I'm the type that left no stone unturned. I remember bumping into characters like saki at the hotel and her interaction was very friendly at the prison, does anyone know if they make anything different, save for some dialogue?

I'm "pretty sure" that the twins act more friendly. On the train aprill introduces herself as krystal and you catch her changing her name.

If anyone wants to correct me on this it would be very helpful

Edited by Celestial Fire