Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Teddiursa

GJC

Question

The obtainable pokemon list teddiursa as an in game event. However I haven't seen it yet and I know that it's supposed to be in the first area. Can someone tell me where to find it. Thanks

Ok, so I finished chasing Teddiursa all over Peridot Ward and I saved right before fighting it at the train station. When I loaded the game again Teddiursa isn't there anymore. I'm worried I just lost my chance to get a Teddiursa... :(

Maybe the weather just changed when you loaded your game again? Teddiursa only comes out on a clear day, so just wait for a clear day and it should appear there again.

Ok, so I finished chasing Teddiursa all over Peridot Ward and I saved right before fighting it at the train station. When I loaded the game again Teddiursa isn't there anymore. I'm worried I just lost my chance to get a Teddiursa... :(

I wouldn't sweat it. As long as you haven't KOed it, it'll come back

Maybe the weather just changed when you loaded your game again? Teddiursa only comes out on a clear day, so just wait for a clear day and it should appear there again.

I wouldn't sweat it. As long as you haven't KOed it, it'll come back

Hehe yes, never mind, I just caught it. Turns out the weather had changed to windy, It just didn't show immediately. Thanks a lot. :)