Pokemons up for trade

「J」

Hello everyone and good day. I've spent quite some time breeding for certain Pokemons till I get good IVs or good IVs and shiny sprite and I noticed more than half of my storage are duplicates. Cleared them up today and decided to do a sort of a giveaway. (I'm still doing the Pokedex quest, but I'll be honest and say I'm not even at 200 Pokemons yet. So... there's a huge amount of Pokemon that I don't have XD)

List of Pokemons I have with me now are :
1. Feebas (low speed IV, the rest being decent) x 36
2. Feebas (4 IV, decent all around IV except for Attack and a little bit here and there) x45
3. Feebas (5 IV, mainly Attack is not at 31) x59
4. Feebas (4 IV, Shiny) x1
5. Gible (Attack) x23
6. Gible (SP Atk) x27
7. Gible (4-5IV, HP not 31) x6
8. Gible (Attack/SP Atk, with slightly lower SP Def) x2

9. Gible (Attack, Shiny) x1
10. Ralts (4IV, HP and Attack not maxed) x2
11. Cyndaquil (SP Atk) x8
12. Alola Vulpix x4
13. Absol (Attack) x24
14. Absol (Attack, Shiny) x1

The minimum IV that you would fine should be 20+ (except for certain Pokemons which I feel "X" stat isn't needed, for example Feebas with high Attack IV).
Don't really need to give me anything in return, as long as you have a Pokemon to trade with.
Initially I wanted to do something like first 30 Feebas traders get a free Prism Scale, but they won't get Feebas in their Pokedex will they?

Edit : By 4 IV, 5 IV I mean there's 4-5 IVs which are 31 in value. I'm not sure am I the only person to call it that or not, but I hope it clears up the misunderstanding

The Pokemons are on a first come first serve basis, I'm terribly sorry if you didn't get what you want. 

PS : Please tell me which type of Feebas/Gible you want, cause there's different IVs etc

Discord : Jan#5101 (I'm also in the Reborn, Evolved Discord server)
In game trading name Jannn

(Also I'm sorry if this post looks like a mess x.x I'm still quite new to the forum)

Edited by 「J」

1 hour ago, Reiji said:

Are you interested in 4IVs honedge or 4/5IVs froakie? Because i am interested in the 5IVs feebas and gible, let me know if you are up for a trade

Yeah sure, but would be better if you can give me something other than Froakie. I already have one =x . Let me know which Feebas and Gible you want to be safe.

Edited by 「J」

2 minutes ago, Kamu said:

Do you still have a Shiny Feebas? I have a shiny Milotic but no Feebas lol so I was hoping to get one. I'm also interested in the Shiny Absol

I have some shinies if you're interested.

PqkkW7C.png

Yeap I still have the Shiny Feebas and Shiny Absol.
I'm assuming I can pick the Shinies from you signature right?

Just now, Kamu said:

Thank you 🙂 sorry about cutting the trade in two I just didn't know what to trade for the Gible and decided to figure out all the shinies I had lol

Its fine xD I'm mainly just picking Pokemons that I don't have and slowly inching towards filling Pokedex

5 hours ago, 「J」 said:

Yeah sure, but would be better if you can give me something other than Froakie. I already have one =x . Let me know which Feebas and Gible you want to be safe.

I will take just the 5 IVs feebas, just got a gible from sidequest. My ID is RJX, Ready to trade

Edited by Reiji