Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Looking for a few mons... [E18 potential spoilers]

MLAdrummer

Question

Spoiler

Currently on the hunt for the last few mons before I can get Poipole through the Dex quest. As far as catching in the wild I'm missing Corsola, Marill/Azumarill and Scyther. I know Scyther is just super hard to get with a 1% encounter rate in route 4 non snow grass but I have no idea for the other two. If I recall Corsola is obtainable through rock smash at Apophyll but for Marill the only detail I can see in the dex is that it's located in route 4 where the glass base is. My best guess is that like Scyther it has a super low catch rate in water and probably with Super Rod but I have no idea. I don't want to fish for hours on end without at least knowing where it is so any information would be awesome!

Only a few more mons remain but I can only get these through trade so anyone who can help then thank you very much 😄 !

1) Whismur - gave away loudred during the Arclight quest and now is unavailable

2) Litten - Completed the Gang sidequest back in E16 or whenever it was out and got Charmander so I can't go back to get it. 

3) Natu - Only available in Citae arc'distrae or whatever it's called. Can't go back there as of E18 so yeah 😕

Oh yeah and I tried getting Shedinja by evolving Nincada with a slot available and extra poke ball but it didn't work... I don't know what I'm doing wrong 😕

Any help or information about these mons is greatly appreciated!

24 answers to this question

@MLAdrummer 

Spoiler

azumarill in the area down the waterfall from the glassfactory in the grass.

i dont know if its important but it was morning time in my game

Scyther can only be found in the grass that melts, snow must be melted off of it

Natu take ill fated doll to totem in Beryl ward cave above Corey's Gym

Litten you will need traded to you then

Shedninja that's a bug that should be reported

On 8/13/2018 at 9:40 PM, Starry Knight said:

@MLAdrummer 

Scyther can only be found in the grass that melts, snow must be melted off of it

Thanks! 

I'm guessing for grass that melts an example would be where you find Bagon right?

Just now, MLAdrummer said:

Thanks! 

I'm guessing for grass that melts an example would be where you find Bagon right?

Idk about that myself

Spoiler

Hear it's in around where you get septilite

Corsola used to be an event on the beach where Kiki's gym is located during Thunderstorms in the southern part of the beach

On 8/13/2018 at 9:46 PM, Starry Knight said:

Idk about that myself

Hide contents

Hear it's in around where you get septilite

Corsola used to be an event on the beach where Kiki's gym is located during Thunderstorms in the southern part of the beach

Spoiler

I have Sceptilite but don't remember where I got it lol. I'll keep looking.

On 8/13/2018 at 9:40 PM, Starry Knight said:

@MLAdrummer 

Hide contents

Litten you will need traded to you then

Shedninja that's a bug that should be reported

Spoiler

Natu seems to not be catcahable using a ill-fated doll. It just cycles through Golurk, Baltoy and Elgyem. 

Good to know Shedinja is a bug atm

6 minutes ago, MLAdrummer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I have Sceptilite but don't remember where I got it lol. I'll keep looking.

Hide contents

Natu seems to not be catcahable using a ill-fated doll. It just cycles through Golurk, Baltoy and Elgyem. 

Good to know Shedinja is a bug atm

Sorry, I knew you could catch Natu there must be first time only though

Where the hiker relocated to on route four, you can also find Snivy there

On 8/14/2018 at 7:40 PM, bob1994 said:

you can have litten in this episode but you will need a certain pokemon!!

just search and you will find it in the new town!! 

Spoiler

I've tried talking with every person in Agate City but only have one trade and it's for Oshawott which I already have.

5 hours ago, bob1994 said:

did she ask you to give her a stantler?

if yes then i dont know man!!

those who have done the quest in episode 16 when it was first available were given Charmander but Charmander became wild and Litten became unassailable to those who already completed the Quest

12 hours ago, MLAdrummer said:
  Hide contents

I've tried talking with every person in Agate City but only have one trade and it's for Oshawott which I already have.

You can ask for a trade or post your savefile so I can add it in.

From what I know there are two possible trades. One is Ledian for Oshawott from a dude in one of the houses while the other is the one you're talking about. When I go to talk to that woman she only talks about sorting a book... seems that maybe it's unavailable to me at the moment?

On 8/15/2018 at 12:05 PM, trailflare7 said:

You can ask for a trade or post your savefile so I can add it in.

Did the name of the save file change? As far as I remember it was called save.rxdata or something like that... I can't seem to find anything like that in the data folder or anywhere in the episode folder.

2 minutes ago, MLAdrummer said:

From what I know there are two possible trades. One is Ledian for Oshawott from a dude in one of the houses while the other is the one you're talking about. When I go to talk to that woman she only talks about sorting a book... seems that maybe it's unavailable to me at the moment?

Did the name of the save file change? As far as I remember it was called save.rxdata or something like that... I can't seem to find anything like that in the data folder or anywhere in the episode folder.

It should always be called Game.rxdata though redownloading it it will go to your download preference

Users/(User name)/Saved Games/Pokemon reborn is the pathing on the most part

3 minutes ago, MLAdrummer said:

Its called Game.rxdata and is stored in C:\Users/Yourname/Saved Games/Pokemon Reborn 

Yeah just did a quick search on my C:/ drive and found it. I'll post it in a minute. Currently in the process of getting some remaining fossil pokemon too lol. Managed too find Scyther and Corsola which are just ridiculous to find with 1% encounter rate.

Sweet dude much appreciated... Sorry for asking but is it possible to edit a couple more pokemon in? These are pokemon I can't find/catch that I mentioned at the top of the thread.

1) Natu - Can't activate the totem again or get to citae arc'distrae to catch

2) whismur - Gave away during arclight quest and forgot to breed Loudred 

3) azurill - I don't have a sea incense to give to marill for breeding plus i've looked everywhere and it seems the only ones that are available were before the city is restored.

Do you know if the Shedinja bug has been reported? Seems I can't get one evolving Nincada and having an extra slot in the party

3 minutes ago, MLAdrummer said:

Sweet dude much appreciated... Sorry for asking but is it possible to edit a couple more pokemon in? These are pokemon I can't find/catch that I mentioned at the top of the thread.

1) Natu - Can't activate the totem again or get to citae arc'distrae to catch

2) whismur - Gave away during arclight quest and forgot to breed Loudred 

3) azurill - I don't have a sea incense to give to marill for breeding plus i've looked everywhere and it seems the only ones that are available were before the city is restored.

Do you know if the Shedinja bug has been reported? Seems I can't get one evolving Nincada and having an extra slot in the party

If you don't mind having a bunch of edited pokemon in then yeah I can add all of the mentioned above. I also think the shedinja bug is known and will be fixed for public release.

On 8/14/2018 at 3:34 AM, MLAdrummer said:
  Hide contents

Currently on the hunt for the last few mons before I can get Poipole through the Dex quest. As far as catching in the wild I'm missing Corsola, Marill/Azumarill and Scyther. I know Scyther is just super hard to get with a 1% encounter rate in route 4 non snow grass but I have no idea for the other two. If I recall Corsola is obtainable through rock smash at Apophyll but for Marill the only detail I can see in the dex is that it's located in route 4 where the glass base is. My best guess is that like Scyther it has a super low catch rate in water and probably with Super Rod but I have no idea. I don't want to fish for hours on end without at least knowing where it is so any information would be awesome!

Only a few more mons remain but I can only get these through trade so anyone who can help then thank you very much 😄 !

1) Whismur - gave away loudred during the Arclight quest and now is unavailable

2) Litten - Completed the Gang sidequest back in E16 or whenever it was out and got Charmander so I can't go back to get it. 

3) Natu - Only available in Citae arc'distrae or whatever it's called. Can't go back there as of E18 so yeah 😕

Oh yeah and I tried getting Shedinja by evolving Nincada with a slot available and extra poke ball but it didn't work... I don't know what I'm doing wrong 😕

Any help or information about these mons is greatly appreciated!

I'm also working towards completing the dex, currently done with kanto, nearly done with Jotho, like 475-ish registered in total (plus, I got all the starters), maybe we could be of help to one another

On 8/19/2018 at 5:03 PM, Shakarun said:

I'm also working towards completing the dex, currently done with kanto, nearly done with Jotho, like 475-ish registered in total (plus, I got all the starters), maybe we could be of help to one another

I managed to complete mine not too long ago. If you need help I'm more than happy to trade pokemon you need. 

On 8/25/2018 at 3:27 PM, MLAdrummer said:

I managed to complete mine not too long ago. If you need help I'm more than happy to trade pokemon you need. 

Alright, if you're still willing to help me out, for the moment I need the shieldon line (can't seem to mine the fossil for the life of me) and the wishmur (completed the quest without breeding)