Requesting a Ralts

Nezquik

2 hours ago, Nezquik said:

Ralts has been one of my favorite Pokemon since I first started playing and my journey would not be right without her. Please help reunite me with my lost friend!

what gender, ability, nature, level, and moveset do you want it and shiny or no 

1 hour ago, TheLuca said:

There are plenty of them in Wonder Trade~

While I would love to stalk the Wonder Trade for hours, I think simply posting a thread would be much more efficient. Thanks for the suggestion though~

3 hours ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

what gender, ability, nature, level, and moveset do you want it and shiny or no 

Could you do a shiny female with trace and timid nature? Level 1 is fine. Which moves are available to you?

Edited by Nezquik
Added in level

2 hours ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

yes i can and all moves ( breeding tutoring and a good amount of tms) sorry for late reply i got busy 

My ideal moveset is Psyshock, Hyper Voice, Shadow Ball, and Thunderbolt. Is this fine? Also when would you be available to make the trade?

Edited by Nezquik

2 hours ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

ok and in few minutes 

Hey just PM me when you're ready or message my discord (it's on my profile). - Actually just message me on discord so I see the notification.

Edited by Nezquik