Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Spoiler] E18 Event Pokemon Availability?

Freshizzlr

Question

Spoiler

Poipole is apparently available according to the Availability List. I've heard it's gated by very unlikely circumstances. Anyone know what makes it this way? And if I should count on getting it through grinding or whatnot? If not, then will it be more accessible in E19?

4 answers to this question

Just now, Freshizzlr said:
  Hide contents

Poipole is apparently available according to the Availability List. I've heard it's gated by very unlikely circumstances. Anyone know what makes it this way? And if I should count on getting it through grinding or whatnot? If not, then will it be more accessible in E19?

Spoiler

Gotta catch 'em all.

Spoiler

Sidequest in Agate City.

Spoiler

The Pokedex lady gives you Poipole as a reward for catching all 732 non-legendary Pokemon.

Edited by wcv

On 8/12/2018 at 11:33 AM, wcv said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Gotta catch 'em all.

Reveal hidden contents

Sidequest in Agate City.

Reveal hidden contents

The Pokedex lady gives you Poipole as a reward for catching all 732 non-legendary Pokemon.

I really don't understand. I just went through my Pokedex twice with the help of the Obtainable list and I have caught only 731 pokemon, not 732. The lady in Agate tells me that I have all pokemon, but everytime I speak with her, she end her speech with "........." Do you have any idea what's wrong? Thanks!

2 hours ago, Bididan said:

Hide contents

I really don't understand. I just went through my Pokedex twice with the help of the Obtainable list and I have caught only 731 pokemon, not 732. The lady in Agate tells me that I have all pokemon, but everytime I speak with her, she end her speech with "........." Do you have any idea what's wrong? Thanks!

Spoiler

That's a bug.

Commander made a fix for it:

Map753.rxdata

Paste that into your data file and replace the old one.