LOL DAT GHASTLY.

Joyrich

Wow , when this happened it was 2am and all the lights are off and I literally shitted myself. Kiki coming back from the dead with a Lvl 65 Medicham. xD

Luckily, since I'm a genius I just used protect on her Hi Jump Kick making her own herself. lololol. Still I will admit I was scared as hell.

• Administrators

I KNOW RIGHT
I always play at night so the Wasteland in general was pretty creepy because of A) how dark it was and B) the lavender town music

And then there's the Kiki thing which Inuki and I agreed was NOT ok. I cheesed her pretty much the same way though, except I just baited the kicks with Mawile and switched to Spiritomb lol

Careful though, if enough of us beat it that way Ame might switch Hi Jump Kick to Drain Punch; she's already threatened to do it once ):

Yeah I baited it with Magneton and switched in Drifblim twice to kill the thing. And if Ame does that...well I already have mine so nanananana :D

I absolutely love the remixed Lavender Town music. Then again all the music is excellent soooo

I KNOW RIGHT

I always play at night so the Wasteland in general was pretty creepy because of A) how dark it was and B) the lavender town music

And then there's the Kiki thing which Inuki and I agreed was NOT ok. I cheesed her pretty much the same way though, except I just baited the kicks with Mawile and switched to Spiritomb lol

Careful though, if enough of us beat it that way Ame might switch Hi Jump Kick to Drain Punch; she's already threatened to do it once ):

D: but it would be impossible to beat or close to it with level cap unless you do the Curse/Sturdy method. And even then your curse pokemon needs speed priority over Medicham. .-.

• Administrators

Probably because it may not have been intended to be winnable immediately- Gastly (or Gengar) is a popular Pokemon and as such should be harder to obtain :P

EDIT: and I agree, the music is nice, it's mostly just, you know, Lavender Town.

I KNOW RIGHT

Dude we're similar in how we play at night I almost never play during the day. And please god tell Ame NOT to do that lol.

Probably because it may not have been intended to be winnable immediately- Gastly (or Gengar) is a popular Pokemon and as such should be harder to obtain :P

EDIT: and I agree, the music is nice, it's mostly just, you know, Lavender Town.

Yea Gengar is OP so it should be harder , and yea I agree the music is amazing just the Wastelands isn't so awesome at night.

• 2 weeks later...

Named my Gastly, NotCool. My character probably needs therapy after that. I knew I would have to save that second link stone for Gengar, but after that ordeal, I'm not so sure. This Gastly is sort of a dick.

I defeated her a little bit different, First, Started with a Sturdy Magneton, she hi jump kicked me and hung on with sturdy, then i lower her Sp. defense with Metal sound, switched to crobat to lure the HJK, healed my Maganzone completely to get sturdy to work, then discharge the medicham, endure the HJK with sturdy, and repeat... Kind of awkard lol.