LF> Staryu,Treecko,Shroomish,Starly,Chatot,Oshawott,Tirtouga,Archen,Axew,Rufflet,Goomy,Tyrunt EDIT: PLEASE CLOSE

Supreme

Hello sorry for long text so i am after those pokemon and i'd be grateful if you had any of them and is interested into helping me collect them, in pc i can make eggs of the following pokemon; zorua skarmory beldum gastly horsea deino popplio budew ferroseed drilbur larvesta magikarp feebas lunatone murkrow gible scyther gligar fennekin rowlet cubchoo castform furfrou shinx dedenne klefki emolga ponyta buizel heracross alolan vulpix mimikyu eevee growlithe snorlax cyndaquil magnemite hawlucha binacle wishiwashi carvanha croagunk rockruff chespin duskull litwick froakie houndour porygon togepi mudkip snivy dratini mienfoo eevee joltik totodile ralts riolu jangmo-o salandit rhyhorn slowpoke lapras larvitar drampa absol helioptile and bagon

edit: too much thing to remember

Edited by Supreme

2 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

@Supreme can it be evolved forms of those pokemon?

i might have of some, and they are? or do you mean evolved of the ones im seeking in which case its ok too because i have a ditto

Edited by Supreme

3 minutes ago, Supreme said:

i might have of some, and they are? or do you mean evolved of the ones im seeking

The ones ypur seeking, I currently have most of them but I have an archeops not an Archen, currently not on hand are staryu, chatot, rufflet

Would you happen to have a shiny male rockruff with decent IVs? if not I'll take releasable pokemon

3 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

The ones ypur seeking, I currently have most of them but I have an archeops not an Archen, currently not on hand are staryu, chatot, rufflet

Would you happen to have a shiny male rockruff with decent IVs? if not I'll take releasable pokemon

unfortunately dont have a shiny rockruff but i got a shiny slowpoke with perfect ivs. so when should we trade? also my internet is lagging so im sorry if i disconnect during trading

Just now, Supreme said:

unfortunately dont have a shiny rockruff but i got a shiny slowpoke with perfect ivs. so when should we trade? also my internet is lagging so im sorry if i disconnect during trading

We can try now I will request what's your user name?

2 minutes ago, Supreme said:

it got stuck on archen trade sorry it should be good now

I didn't send Archeops, wasn't sure if Archeops was okay or not

you never said yes or no to me sending it instead of Archen

I somehow got 7 snivy from you as well which one are you missing?

Edited by Starry Knight

1 minute ago, Starry Knight said:

I didn't send Archeops, wasn't sure if Archeops was okay or not

you never said yes or no to me sending it instead of Archen

yeah my internet just dropped there is your archen still with you? i hope it didnt get sent to void then it happened with a shiny when i traded other day 

2 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

You missing any of the ones I could trade you?

i think aside from staryu chatot and rufflet which you said you dont had, no. thanks so much!! sorry for the snivys and bagon breedjects heh

oh wait forgot tirtouga LUL

Edited by Supreme

1 minute ago, Supreme said:

i think aside from staryu chatot and rufflet which you said you dont had, no. thanks so much!! sorry for the snivys and bagon breedjects heh

oh wait forgot tirtouga LUL

See I just knew it, it stole tirtuga lol, I can breed you anther one luckily and I'll do the rest as well