Episode 18 Grand Hall Info Theory (Spoilers)

Benja

Spoiler

So just when I got rock climb, I searched few places that you can find listed in Rock Climb post-Ep17 guide. After getting some interesting items, I've decided to level up my new pokemon that hatched from egg. When I talked to one of the guys in grand hall (the one whom asks for funds), I got permission to enter employee areas. In one of the chambers, there was a book, in which were written all gym leaders. The text said " A record book lists names of Reborn League Leader, past and present. Most of the names are familiar, but one is circled in red: Euphie". So there is a theory about fortune teller's Miss Direction's about MC's future. In the theory, Miss Direction, also uberle (creator of the theory) mentions lady in black in red. Could this "Euphie" girl be the same lady?
Keep in mind I haven't played ep18 fully so I don't know if we encounter her yet or no. Feel free to discuss this topic with me 😉

Link to Rock climb guide

Link to the theory 

• Global Mods
Spoiler

There's absolutely nothing to connect the two, really, so it's kinda grasping at straws. 

The running theory (supported by a scene in the void) is that Shade is what remains of the woman in black and red within this timeline.