SPOILERS!!! I'm not sure what to do EP18 ???

Med Down

Spoiler

I'm the ??? Realm-dreamscape-place, or whatever, and I'm very lost. Is there an HM I'm supposed to have? I'm at the big starter desks, and every time I press on them it says "There's no will to fight!" is this a puzzle? There is no feedback from any of my actions. I read the dialogue, but had to go help my mom with something, and forgot what they said, so maybe that's where I went wrong. Please help O Wise Reborn Forum. Also, sorry if you accidentally spoiled yourself, I tried to be vague-r.

1 minute ago, Med Down said:
  Hide contents

I'm the ??? Realm-dreamscape-place, or whatever, and I'm very lost. Is there an HM I'm supposed to have? I'm at the big starter desks, and every time I press on them it says "There's no will to fight!" is this a puzzle? There is no feedback from any of my actions. I read the dialogue, but had to go help my mom with something, and forgot what they said, so maybe that's where I went wrong. Please help O Wise Reborn Forum. Also, sorry if you accidentally spoiled yourself, I tried to be vague-r.

Spoiler

you need to pick your first starter

Just now, LeoYT said:
  Hide contents

you need to pick your first starter

Spoiler

That's what I did. I pressed the space bar on the squirtle, because that's the obvious thing to do, and nothing changes. I'll comb through the map again, maybe I didn't notice?

Just now, Tacos said:
  Hide contents

Was squirtle the starter you chose in the beginning?  It specifically has to be the original starter you chose.

Spoiler

Yes. I have Blastoise on my team. Even so, I pressed space on every starter in case. What exactly happens? Do I teleport away, or does something open up. Does the text change?

1 minute ago, Med Down said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes. I have Blastoise on my team. Even so, I pressed space on every starter in case. What exactly happens? Do I teleport away, or does something open up. Does the text change?

Spoiler

If it worked, you should only need to backtrack.

6 minutes ago, Tacos said:
  Hide contents

If it worked, you should only need to backtrack.

Spoiler

If it is working, I don't get it. I've been everywhere on the map. Hopefully Gyazos are okay with the site. 

https://gyazo.com/e9a998989a1d4aad02b305996ae2a017 https://gyazo.com/cbaa2df87b345c853976bf065980ef3a

EDIT: The screenshots are just a picture of my blastoise, and a picture of the text when I press start on the pokeball. So, assuming it worked, where exactly do I go? Any chance you can describe it? Thanks a bunch by the way, I'm frankly worried that the game forgot that I picked Squirtle, or that a mod I used in E17 goofed everything up.

Edited by Med Down

Just now, Tacos said:

Your game.rxdata file is really that large?  You can always try uploading it to like google drive or something I guess.

remember, the map that hes stuck on is huge with tons of cutscenes