Best Pokemon Generation Aesthetically

Zander

I've been replaying Pokemon Black 2. I have to say, nothing uptil now has managed to even come close to that game, except of course the original black and white. The beautiful beautiful bridges, the scenery, the little animations of variety of stuff and most importantly the music. I have never been so immersed into a Pokemon game because of the pure art. At least I just feel like playing the game just because it's beautiful. And you could literally go to any route and enjoy the theme. Go to the city to enjoy various music. The gym leader theme changing on the final pokemon. The PWT for great battles. The game has literally everything you want along with all the good stuff from the originals. 

My favorite place has to be Undella Town. It's so relaxing to be in and with the Marine tube it's just beautiful. 

I thought with the 3ds there would be even better graphics than Black 2/White 2 but literally all characters look like kids in the 3d games. I hope pokemon makes something as cool as this generation again.

BW & B2W2 did almost everything right. They even included a Challenge Mode. Unfortunate that it was only after post game.

A group of guys actually did a debate about what was the best gen on YouTube and came to the same conclusion as you did. Here is the link to the playlist if you are interested: