Lf< Someone to breed shinies Ft< shiny pokemon

Dweeb

I already made a thread about what I'm looking for specifically but I'd also like to ask someone if they can try to breed a shiny female alolan vulpix (ability: snow warning) and a shiny female misdreavus (ability: levitate). I don't have any shinies to offer in reborn since I just started a new game, and I'd breed them myself but I'm not at that part of the game yet. I will offer 6iv br shinies from the pokemon bank (from the actual pokemon games). 

The pictures show what I have. I'd really appreciate the help. I just like starting off pokemon games with my full team ready.

Screenshot_20180802-063653.jpg

Screenshot_20180802-063704.jpg

5 hours ago, Vanitas said:

i just bred it (we are talking about reborn right)

i dont play the canon games so i dont need anything

Let me know when you want to trade. I'm going to be at a family event in 30 minutes (it'll be for two hours). I'll be available for a while after that 

9 hours ago, Vanitas said:

i just bred it (we are talking about reborn right)

i dont play the canon games so i dont need anything

Let me know when you want to trade. I'm going to be at a family event in 30 minutes (it'll be for two hours). I'll be available for a while after that 

Idk why this sent twice lol @Vanitas

Edited by Dweeb

Just now, Talrasha said:

Hey do you need anything else cause I'm looking for a goomy 🙂

I'm still in need of the misdreavus! Just know that the goomy is from the actual games, not reborn. 

21 minutes ago, Tamamonomae said:

i have breed alot of mons in reborn who else do you need besides misdrevus

Are they shiny? If so I'd really like a shiny misdreavus and a shiny vulpix (with snow warning if possible). I'd prefer them to be female cause they're both kinda feminine.

2 minutes ago, Dweeb said:

Are they shiny? If so I'd really like a shiny misdreavus and a shiny vulpix (with snow warning if possible). I'd prefer them to be female cause they're both kinda feminine.

Why would they not be I am a perfect shiny hunter, at least 5 or 6 ivs, and yes those 2 I would be able to do any one else or is that all you need?

8 minutes ago, Tamamonomae said:

Why would they not be I am a perfect shiny hunter, at least 5 or 6 ivs, and yes those 2 I would be able to do any one else or is that all you need?

Just making sure since some people got confused on my other post. Also would it be asking for too much if I could possibly get a noibat as well? I found a shiny noibat but I'd prefer its ability to be infiltrator over the other two (mine has telepathy). In return I'll trade you the one I have.

2 minutes ago, Dweeb said:

Just making sure since some people got confused on my other post. Also would it be asking for too much if I could possibly get a noibat as well? I found a shiny noibat but I'd prefer its ability to be infiltrator over the other two (mine has telepathy). In return I'll trade you the one I have.

Yes I understand It wouldnt be a problem, and I can do noibat as well, It would just take me some time to breed for the specific genders

12 minutes ago, Tamamonomae said:

Yes I understand It wouldnt be a problem, and I can do noibat as well, It would just take me some time to breed for the specific genders

I don't mind the wait, I'd breed them myself but it's going to be a little while before I can breed in the game. I barely just beat the team eclipse dudes in the daycare oof.

14 minutes ago, Tamamonomae said:

Anyways, what pokemon would you like from the list?

15 minutes ago, Tamamonomae said:

Sorry for all the replies, I meant an alolan vulpix. I already have the vulpix I need