Help finish team...?

ElliottLC

I currently have an almost filled team I am happy with. However, I'm thinking that a water & fairy Pokemon would be realllly useful for my team. I don't have either of those two typings yet.

My current Pokemon are as follows:

Dartrix - Grass/Flying - Lv. 40 (Evolving at lv. 42 because it learns a useful move then)

Excadrill - Steel/Ground - Lv. 45 (Maybe I should replace him with a gabite or something, but I'm rather attached by this point, would love to hear what y'all have to say :3, considering I already have a steel type in the new honedge)

Honedge - Steel/Ghost - Lv. 1 (Just hatched a shiny, Adamant honedge, so I gotta train that puppy)

Talonflame - Fire/Flying - Lv. 40

Scrafty - Dark/Fighting - Lv. 43

That all being said, I could give a shiny honedge or something if needed :). I just want to have a good final team member to cover any bad weaknesses in my team so I'm open to suggestions. For all I know my team is terrible lol.

Edited by ElliottLC

There are two suggestions for you I would recommend:

1) Azumarill: good physical attacker with Huge Power.

2) Primarina: good special attacker and decent bulk

Of course, the one mon of these I have is Primarina, so if you want it, it's all yours.

Just now, Filthy Casual said:

There are two suggestions for you I would recommend:

1) Azumarill: good physical attacker with Huge Power.

2) Primarina: good special attacker and decent bulk

Of course, the one mon of these I have is Primarina, so if you want it, it's all yours.

I would really appreciate it! My User is Elliott, if you are free now that would be awesome. Thanks!

I'm online now. Wait for a trade request, and I'll send it over.

Crap, I have to get a pokemon I can trade, one moment. Sorry ;3;, I only have my usual team on me! What do you want for the trade? A shiny Honedge?

Just now, ElliottLC said:

Crap, I have to get a pokemon I can trade, one moment. Sorry ;3;, I only have my usual team on me! What do you want for the trade? A shiny Honedge?

Just trade me whatever you want. I don't care what you send over, your gesture is very kind!

Just trade me whatever you want. I don't care what you send over, your gesture is very kind!

Also, can I ask what the weird face by my Talonflame is? It's to the right of where the pokerus symbol would be and I frankly don't know if it means the pokemon is upset or something, very strange. 

Pokemon Reborn 7_27_2018 9_17_40 AM.png

1 minute ago, ElliottLC said:

Also, can I ask what the weird face by my Talonflame is? It's to the right of where the pokerus symbol would be and I frankly don't know if it means the pokemon is upset or something, very strange. 

Pokemon Reborn 7_27_2018 9_17_40 AM.png

I believe that means your Pokemon had Pokerus at some point, and now it's gone. It can't acquire the disease again, unfortunately.

Enjoy your Primarina!

1 hour ago, ElliottLC said:

I currently have an almost filled team I am happy with. However, I'm thinking that a water & fairy Pokemon would be realllly useful for my team. I don't have either of those two typings yet.

My current Pokemon are as follows:

Dartrix - Grass/Flying - Lv. 40 (Evolving at lv. 42 because it learns a useful move then)

Excadrill - Steel/Ground - Lv. 45 (Maybe I should replace him with a gabite or something, but I'm rather attached by this point, would love to hear what y'all have to say :3, considering I already have a steel type in the new honedge)

Honedge - Steel/Ghost - Lv. 1 (Just hatched a shiny, Adamant honedge, so I gotta train that puppy)

Talonflame - Fire/Flying - Lv. 40

Scrafty - Dark/Fighting - Lv. 43

That all being said, I could give a shiny honedge or something if needed :). I just want to have a good final team member to cover any bad weaknesses in my team so I'm open to suggestions. For all I know my team is terrible lol.

You don't need to change any of those mons, play with the ones you like the most and use the remaining places on your team with mons that cover their weaknesses. 

Defensively, you a problem with water, fire and ghost.

My suggestion is an helioptile with dry skin and rain dance+surf+dark pulse+thunder.

Its immune to ghosts and water types. And can handle most of fire types with that moveset.