Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Well when I first encountered Zorua it was at night and raining after that in the other alleys it was clear during the day. The thing with Zorua using illusion it appears as a Murkow in the North Obsidia Ward Zangoose in the Northern alley in peridot, a zigzagoon in the Obsidia ward alley, a starly in the Lapis Ward alley and then a Teddiursa in the Peridot alley near the opal bridge.

Dude , thank you. It had to be broad day and clear for me to encounter him as a Zangoose. I guess that's now clarified.

Budew. This stupid thing has been eluding my grasp all night. I even set my clock to daytime. I KNOW it's probably in that secret garden in Peridot, or is there some area I'm missing? Or is it just REALLY freaking rare to encounter?

haven't seen a garbador there o.o any idea which part of the wasteland its at?

You have to turn all the pillars purple in the wastelands and it'll open a locked door. Mr. Biggins is somewhere behind that door. Good luck ;3

Budew. This stupid thing has been eluding my grasp all night. I even set my clock to daytime. I KNOW it's probably in that secret garden in Peridot, or is there some area I'm missing? Or is it just REALLY freaking rare to encounter?

It's in there trust me , and I encountered it during the day. It's pretty rare.

I have to go back and fight that creepy oversized hefty bag, at least I'll have a jolly natured toxic boost zangoose and a swampert. I need to go back and fight the Kiki hallucination but I'll save that for a dark and stormy night.

I know Elekid has been addressed like seventy times already, but I know where he is. My problem was changing my date and time on my computer so that I could summon a thunderstorm. I tried for like an hour tinkering with all kinds of different times and dates, but was only able to get a drought which happened on 2 consecutive days of the week. I'm pretty sure weather is randomized depending on your game, but if anyone could give me some insite or help me encounter this Elekid it would be much appreciated.

I know Elekid has been addressed like seventy times already, but I know where he is. My problem was changing my date and time on my computer so that I could summon a thunderstorm. I tried for like an hour tinkering with all kinds of different times and dates, but was only able to get a drought which happened on 2 consecutive days of the week. I'm pretty sure weather is randomized depending on your game, but if anyone could give me some insite or help me encounter this Elekid it would be much appreciated.

Check televisions for weeks worth of weather forecasts to find your thunderstorm.

Check televisions for weeks worth of weather forecasts to find your thunderstorm.

Much appreciated. It worked. Now to reset like nobodies business to try and get an Electralizer as well as male. God help my soul.

Well I finally got it. Twice. Yeah Twice. The first time I wasn't paying attention and ended up getting a female. Took me 40 tries. So I opened more clients and tried again and the second time got my male on 20. So average I would say about 30 tries. I'mma do this for Magmortar too. Does Magby also have a chance to carry it's evolution item? Also, if anyone could tell me where to get Magby, I would really appreciate it. I just rescued the girl from the Doctor's place. Much appreciated.

I am trying to collect the 4th sticker for my membership card at the department store. I found the missing captain's log in the abandoned train in the Chrysolia Forest. Can anyone confirm his location for me? Underground Railnet perhaps? I have a hunch there is a pokemon with him so he cannot be the dead guy in the forest lol. BTW does any one know how to get in the cave blocked by trees next to Spindel Town?

Well to get past the tree it has to be at night on a windy day, always forget that part. And to get into the cave generally most people on here have used Wednesday set at 2:47 am. If that doesn't work just keep changing the date/week until the tree disappears. I, myself have to work my way back to this point and get my impish natured Leafeon back.

About the cave to the left of spinel town, not Tarzan mountain all it holds is a mystic water and gastradon are common there. Which is a good training ground of pokemon like Lilligant and Accelgor. To get access from what I can remember you just have to circle around the maze in Chrysolia Forest until the tree disappears.

Edited by Sven

Well I finally got it. Twice. Yeah Twice. The first time I wasn't paying attention and ended up getting a female. Took me 40 tries. So I opened more clients and tried again and the second time got my male on 20. So average I would say about 30 tries. I'mma do this for Magmortar too. Does Magby also have a chance to carry it's evolution item? Also, if anyone could tell me where to get Magby, I would really appreciate it. I just rescued the girl from the Doctor's place. Much appreciated.

Magby is under the Opal Bridge in the room with the hobo when it's raining. ;)