Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Hello! When I last played Reborn (episode 13) the Solosis event was accessed through Tanzen Mountain, however now the path is blocked by a rock. How do I get through? Thanks!

The Solosis event is still there. You should be able to walk up on to some ledges to get around.

Do you happen to remember where I walk up? I can't find any place to get up and the staircase is blocked...:/

That part is a little tricky, you need to fall down the pit and push boulders around, see if this vid can assist you, Solosis hunt starts from 6:20

Edited by TimTim

hello, I've been Frisk-ing wild Hawluchas for an hour or so now trying to get my hands on a King's Rock.

From this link, http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16315 , it mentioned that King's Rock can be obtainable via using Thief/Covet on wild Hawluchas. or did i read the guide wrongly?

I was just wondering if anyone has already gotten their hands on one Kings rock from hawluchas.

is there a rough estimate on the odds of encountering one?

Around 1% chance :)

Leading with a pokemon with compound eyes will increase this to 5% (the pokemon can be fainted so you can still have your frisk/ thief user come into battle first).

Leading with a pokemon with compound eyes will increase this to 5% (the pokemon can be fainted so you can still have your frisk/ thief user come into battle first).

mate... you a life saver.

Thanks a bunch yea.

That part is a little tricky, you need to fall down the pit and push boulders around, see if this vid can assist you, Solosis hunt starts from 6:20

The Rock on the staircase is not a rock smash rock, it's just a normal rock. Do I have to progress farther then when that area is first opened to get Solosis?

Edit: There's a glowing crystal in the room as well.

Edited by Leafy

on bulbapedia its said that the chance is 5%

Under the railnet can i catch a aron? or its just for showing off?

Edited by MEga DAVE

i`m gonna kill that bastard in the next episode for that rock climb in every city u can rock climb the entire game is based on that.. i got every type at 80 level just waiting to kill for it :angry: . In the current episode can i get shuppet(banette) or honedge or mainly a ghost type? that is good

umm guys ive looked at the item guide and im looking for the dusk stone and i said this in a thread i made about a murkrow but nobody answered so where is the subrailnet is it where you fight klinklang i was going to try take him on but idk