Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Nope. You can't get the stolen pokemon in this episode.

Lucky egg can be got in seventh street I think.

I talked to one of the aqua member telling me that there is a vendor at 7th street and I should go there.. the lady in the apartment tells me that it is for tenants only and ask me to leave

Edited by bash23

I talked to one of the aqua member telling me that there is a vendor at 7th street and I should go there.. the lady in the apartment tells me that it is for tenants only and ask me to leave

did you go to the right building? because team aqua and magma don't have the same entrance

So, I've been looking for a Bunnelby in Beryl cemetery for about an hour now, and I haven't found a single one, I have found 2 shinies tho. Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong, like, is Bunnelby really that rare or something? (I'm also gonna try to get a Tangela in Rhindocrine Jungle, hopefully it isn't as rare as this god damn Bunnelby xD.)

So, I've been looking for a Bunnelby in Beryl cemetery for about an hour now, and I haven't found a single one, I have found 2 shinies tho. Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong, like, is Bunnelby really that rare or something? (I'm also gonna try to get a Tangela in Rhindocrine Jungle, hopefully it isn't as rare as this god damn Bunnelby xD.)

I ran into couple of Bunnelby(ies?) when i was EV training speed at the said spot, i dont know what went wrong with yours tho~and remember to set the time to afternoon(night?i am not sure, but definitely not morning as in before 8 am) when going Tangela hunting, otherwise you will just run into either tons of Ledyba/Ledian(morning) or Ariados(night)~May be it is the episode difference(which episode are you on now) as location of mons varies with each episode?

Edited by TimTim

I'm on Episode 15, I think it's just really bad luck that I haven't found a Bunnelby yet. (Watch as I find some Modest Bunnelby and then never find one again xD.

Modest Huge Power Bunnelby with 20-ish IVs may still be viable in battles, you never know, fingercrossed at least it has a good IVs for attack~

I'm looking for one bookshelf and a chair in the Spinel quest. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Check Serra's room and Bennett's as well, also museum rooftop, most furniture are within the town~

Edit:Sorry about the double posting, misclick~

Ahh.. thanks.. so the cap as of now is around Lv.85 or after 13 are the elite 4

The cap is 80 and it is still far from Elite Four, the completion is 18 badges(as there are total of 18 types in pokemon franchise) before the Elite Four and Champion~

Edited by TimTim

Modest Huge Power Bunnelby with 20-ish IVs may still be viable in battles, you never know, fingercrossed at least it has a good IVs for attack~

Check Serra's room and Bennett's as well, also museum rooftop, most furniture are within the town~

Edit:Sorry about the double posting, misclick~

I've checked both of their rooms, and I got the museum roof top one. :/ I don't want to leave the city until I'm done because I hate getting through the forest.

Edit: Just realized I was checking the wrong rooms. xD Thanks for the help!

Edited by Leafy

Finally, I got a Bunnelby today (after a shiny Fearow too!) But at least it had Huge Power right off the bat and was a good nature, Impish, with 30 Attack IV's too! I also got a Tangela as well, after a Shiny Gloom encounter of course (I am piling these shinies right now)

Edited by BrandonBeastMan