Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Based on what Nova told me, she doesn't. That's why he said Toxic Spikes are even more effective right now.

I think she has a Phantump in place of Foongus.

Hmm... Last time I fought her (10.5) she had a Cacnea, Foongus, Cradily, Breloom, Grotle, and Phantump. I think she lost a Carnivine for the Phantump. Dunno, as I said though it was 10.5 so it could have changed again.

Hmm... Last time I fought her (10.5) she had a Cacnea, Foongus, Cradily, Breloom, Grotle, and Phantump. I think she lost a Carnivine for the Phantump. Dunno, as I said though it was 10.5 so it could have changed again.

She lost the Foongus for Maractus in Episode 11, so yeah, her team changed again.

Since i only started playing reborn from episode 11...i have missed out on certain pokemons such as riolu, togepi, etc. One of my friends has episode 9....so is it possible to open my ep11 saved game in episode 9?....i just hope i get a nod and a 'yes' as an answer

Edited by Darren

Since i only started playing reborn from episode 11...i have missed out on certain pokemons such as riolu, togepi, etc. One of my friends has episode 9....so is it possible to open my ep11 saved game in episode 9?....i just hope i get a nod and a 'yes' as an answer

Just deposit any 6th gen pokemon you have in the pc, and yes you can go back to episode 9.

Yay...you just gave me a wonderful news...btw, as i have completed ep11 i am just roaming around treasure hunting with the item finder...could you aquaint me of any hidden items that i should probably get my hands on...also, may i know the number of unminable evolutionary stones obtainable via hidden interactions...at the moment i have

4 link stones

2 shiny stones

1 dawn stone

2 dusk stones

i'm newer than new to the site and I love what you've done with reborn so far is there by any chance any of you know where to find the key to open up the back room of the power plant any help would be appreciated and if it's the wrong topic to post this in sorry in advance

Its the right place, don't worry. Um, the key to open that back room is the Yureyu Key, which you get it after you defeated Noel, I think. (If I'm wrong, someone correct me xD )

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

What power plant? Are you talking about the Abandoned one? For that you need to go to Tanzan Mountain and walk through the place where Saphira came out of and bring rock smash and strength. Solve some puzzles and soon you'll find it.

What power plant? Are you talking about the Abandoned one? For that you need to go to Tanzan Mountain and walk through the place where Saphira came out of and bring rock smash and strength. Solve some puzzles and soon you'll find it.

ok so I just beat shade and i'm facing meteor now so i'm guessing I have to wait a bit longer for magnezone thanks for the help i'll archive the page for future reference thanks fro the help and I also have another question I had beat the scrafty team and the scraggy mother do I go back to catch the scrafty because I can't seem to find it where I fought the scrafty family

ok so I just beat shade and i'm facing meteor now so i'm guessing I have to wait a bit longer for magnezone thanks for the help i'll archive the page for future reference thanks fro the help and I also have another question I had beat the scrafty team and the scraggy mother do I go back to catch the scrafty because I can't seem to find it where I fought the scrafty family

Unless you have the Dull Key, you can't open the gate to the Scraggy Event. Either that, you can go back to a older episode and get it.

ok so where do I go to find the dull key?

You can find dull key in the railnet. Remember the place Shade showed you after beating him? Go to that place, but on the bottom left under some white construction thingie. You also need rock smash and strength. Mostly Strength.

post-48023-0-76720900-1398134642_thumb.png

I have a question. For the helix fossil quest, whats the "slayer of trees"?

Farfetch'd. It's in Chrysolia Forest, but it's kinda rare, so be patient.

I just need strength for that but I don't have it or know where to get it

Then you need to progress further in the story- you'll get it eventually.

Ok but heres the problem: I've circled the forest for hours before and not a single Pokemon came up. Not a none! Is it supposed to be like that or is my download bugged?

That side of Chrysolia >>>> has no pokes in it. Yeah, Ame forgot to add pokemons to the right side of Chrysolia ^^

Try the grass to that side <<<

You need the Yureyuu key (If you don't know how to find it, just look here. That question was answered).

Then you need to go to the back of Shade's gym. The door to the left is a room with a giant computer and 6 "pokeballs".

"Fight" those "pokeballs" and you can access the computer. Rotom should jump out of the computer and attack you.