Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon Reborn: Ask Your Questions: Quests, Pokemon/Item Locations, and Other Information

The Fush

Question

Since there seems to be an array of topics on individual questions everywhere, I've created some general topics to ask them in, just for neatness.

In this topic, you can ask about any problems you're having regarding in-game quests and pokémon locations, along with anything else of the sort. Have at it, you phoenixes.

• Answers 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Where do people find Rotom?

It's pretty late in the game. You'll need the yuryu (or something like that) key which you can get after beating Noel. Go into the cave that Saphira comes out of and do a series of puzzles. You'll get the key. Then to get rotom you need to go back to Shade's power plant and unlock a door at the back.

Dunno about the forms sorry.

It's pretty late in the game. You'll need the yuryu (or something like that) key which you can get after beating Noel. Go into the cave that Saphira comes out of and do a series of puzzles. You'll get the key. Then to get rotom you need to go back to Shade's power plant and unlock a door at the back.

The other forms aren't implemented from what I know.

Cool! Tho could you be more specific which cave? I did beat the so far game, can't remember who Saphira is even. The Steelix cave? I did walk around there and didn't find much. Maybe I was not thorough enough.

Thanks for the answer tho!

Cool! Tho could you be more specific which cave? I did beat the so far game, can't remember who Saphira is even. The Steelix cave? I did walk around there and didn't find much. Maybe I was not thorough enough.

Thanks for the answer tho!

Remember when you went to go look for Saphira and she came out of a certain cave? If so, go back to that one.

Just to complete: Since you said you're pretty far in the game, you already beat Radomus right? You can only acess the area after beating him (You know things are right if you see a Rock Smash rock).

Rotom forms are not implemented.

But if i had to bet, i'd say we're going to access it when we get more stickers for the Dept. Store

I have beat the whole thing, it's just my memory failing me. Don't remember Saphira and don't remember which cave or where it is, although I've been through all you mention (since, i guess its part of the story?). if it's a side-quest thingie, maybe i just missed it somewhere.

I have beat the whole thing, it's just my memory failing me. Don't remember Saphira and don't remember which cave or where it is, although I've been through all you mention (since, i guess its part of the story?). if it's a side-quest thingie, maybe i just missed it somewhere.

Saphira was the purple-haired chick, the cave was in Tanzan Mountain (I can't remember the exact name of the area). I remember that if you kept going straight, you went to the South Aventurine Woods.

Alright alright thanks. That's the one i called the Steelix cave :P thanks! I'll get some repels and sweep the whole thing

Not sure if that's the correct one..but okay that's good. I'll just put a picture of the area as soon as I'm done defraggin my laptop.

Sorry for being dumb, but I still can't find this Rotom.

I got the Yureyu key, opened the door in the back of the abandoned plant, aaaand got in to an empty room (With a X-door that i can't open)!

Maybe it can only be found at night?

You're looking in the wrong room... try the locked door on the other side of the power plant. You'll know if you have the right one if it's filled with "Poke Balls".

Well i had chosen aqua for my storyline...and from what i can remember i had to infiltrate the magma hideout after completing some aqua subquests...after which the magma members fled from that area and that area became freely roamable...i guess its the vice versa for your case...so patience it is...you will get it some day

Just do the two Magma missions. You can try again when they're gone.

Joining team Magma is the only way to get Chinchou right now. You did a good thing ^^

Ohh that's right that's right. The boss guy. Ty! xD

Yes x.x <3 That's why I chose them lmaoo

Edited by ChocolateChip

Well i wasn't here to answer questions but to ask questions...

I recently completed ep11 and i am still unable to put somethings right...i have almost caught every pokemon obtainable except shuckle and blitzle even after hours of trying to find them...is there someone who can provide a ray of hope by providing info about any type of weather conditions required for them...

Also, the locked apartment door that you encounter when you enter coral ward doesn't seem to open...is there event required to be completed in order to get in...as to my best of knowledge i have completed every event