My brand new Pokemon

Zander

Where art thou....Metagrossite

Went and caught a beldum. Had a really bad ditto but that was the only option. After two and half hours I got this beldum which is now a Metagross. I really can't hope for any more luck with ivs than I've gotten right now. Would have loved the perfect 31 but 30 isn't bad considering that it's just one stat point at level 100.

Rest all moves were learnt naturally by level up. Just need to get it up to level 90, get the Earthquake tm and get a Metagrossite. Then I'm set with this pokemon. I guess this is also my counter for Hardy if I get into trouble with my regular team. An assault vest would be great but doesn't seem like it's available so leftovers will have to do for now.

Also does someone know that for the Dieno event how many dark materials are required? I only have one from the Arceus place and I know there's one in the next episode. So do I need one more or just these two?

rps20180724_040549.jpg

rps20180724_040808.jpg

rps20180724_040830.jpg

rps20180724_040849.jpg

@UnicornJesus

Assault vest is available if I renovated the railway? Then I must have missed it because I did renovate the railway to get a Magikarp. 

If there's another dark material then I'll definitely go and get it. Hydreigon is one of my favorites after all.

I could get a 5iv Metagross but that would take insane amounts of luck, considering my ditto only has 31 speed ivs with rest everything being bad. I wish I could trade but no internet on the pc so no way to get a better ditto. Thanks for the info.

@Trufa

My pc has no internet connection and I have my Pokemon reborn save file on my pc so I can't go online and trade with anybody. I'm accessing this site via phone only.

@UnicornJesus

Trade with someone meaning in game right? Or is it just completely removed from the game and only few players have one to give? Because in episode 18 every single pokemon is supposed to be available except legendaries so all 3 dark materials should be available in the game. I have one already which is probably from the secret room.

Yes, trading in-game. I would be available to do that but I already spent the 3 dark materials... In E17 there are currently 2 dark materials available tho, here are the locations:

1st location

Spoiler

2nd location

Spoiler

I think the video you really need is the 2nd one, because I think you already have the dark material from the 1st video.