Coming to Pokémon Centers Near You

Heracross

Hello, community of Reborn~

I am a Heracross that has managed to figure out how to use the internet and type in English. Crazy, huh? Overall, I'm pretty new to the online battling scene, but hopefully people will be able to help me out and coach me on how to most efficiently battle. And win. Winning is good too.

Other than that, I think it's clear that my favorite type is Bug-type. Fighting-type is pretty awesome too. If I were a third type, it'd probably be Steel-type. Well, those are my top three favorites~

The way I battle is more on the offensive side than the defensive side. I don't like just sitting there waiting for poison and weather to kill my enemy for me; that takes way too long. Stall battles are not what I'm looking for.

Well, I think that about covers it. Feel free to ask any questions if you have any!

Yeah, I hate stall battles, too, but I can see how they'd sometimes be necessary to win. That is why I very rarely use moves that affect stats and instead just go straight for the kill- most times, the stat changes just waste a move and end up with the battling pokemon ending up more hurt, at least in the earlier levels.

That said, welcome to the forums, some people say to leave your sanity and something about doors and windows, but you obviously don't have any of that first one if you're even here in the first place.

Also, I prefer Steel and Psychic types, with Dragon being my third if possible.

Edited by NeoDarklight