Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Where to find Evo Stones?

TempestK

Question

I know that once you gather up enough stickers you can buy them at the department store, but as it stands right now Evo Stones are in really short supply, especially for the available mon. In particular I'm trying to find a Leaf Stone at the moment for my Pansage, but I'm also on the lookout for a Fire Stone to use on the Growlithe I managed to obtain with help from the generous folks here.

17 answers to this question

You find them by using the mining kit on the rocks that look like they could be rock smashed except that they that have this shiny glittering look to them, it's many be chance so I suggest you save before each one you mine.

You get it during the story line when you go to rescue Victoria in the cavern under the north obsidian ward on the grand staircase, but rock smash won't be available for use until you find the tm for it and I forgot if you need the third gym badge for it to be activated.

Well if you found the mining kit, you could mine from the shiny rocks. Like I said early save before because you can find stuff ranging from rare bones and evolution stones, and not I'm completely sure if you can find fossils like old amber yet. I also suggest that if you find any rare bones you store them in you pc and sell them when you have next to no money and healing items.

Ehh it sounds a pretty tedious thing to do knowing that I have to leave the Forest near Spelin Town and go through the god forsakened railnet without any repels or potions.... And I'm probably going to end up doing it for the sake of training up my backups..

Btw, you can find a firestone in the Pyrous Mountain.

After you have defeated Heatmor ( or captured ) he will go away, and next to him was a rock, press space to the rock and Ta-da, a Fire Stone.

EDIT: Not far later you van find a Shiny stone on Azurine Island.

Edited by DICK

i've been trying to mine for a shiny stone and no luck, has anyone ever got a shiny stone from mining cuz if you did that lets me know i can get them

Shiny stones and Dusk stones can't be found by mining, along with some other things.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4723&hl=miner%26%2339%3Bs

^ Link to forum page about it. *Sorry I'm still kind of new to this so I'm not sure if I posted link correctly.* :/

So where do you get the mining kit because i need a fire stone for my growlithe

the mining kit on the 2nd floor of the Grand Stairway, go to your right and their should be a smash able rock, past it there's a hiker who will give you the mining kit, if your at apophyll there will be a fire stone at the bottom on a rock behind a heatmor (the heatmor only appears after certain events occur but you can still get the fire stone.)