Rate My Team

You should swap Pidgeot by Staraptor or Toucannon, way better. 

Maybe use Decidueye? He's Ghost/Grass but is definitely a bird.

Appears that you are using only mons that you finding through the game. So, for Serra, I think that your best bet is to mine a Aerodactyl fossil, I really don't know if this mining becomes available before Serra, but it should. If you are taking traded mons, along with Aerodactyl, you should take Archeops as well. Both mons will outspeed her and, besides having ice disadvantage, have rock advantage + high attack stats, so Rock Slide/Throw Serra to the ground, baby.

More names: Crobat (I'd definitely swap it with swoobat), Gyarados, Scyther, Dragonite/Altaria/Salamence, Xatu, Drifblim, Chatot (always fun, must have), Gliscor, Mandibuzz and Hawlucha.

Good lucK!

you need to break her field, get a chatot with boomburst/hyper voice.

If you can and have the patience for all the preparation needed, summon the burning field by using grassy terrain with skiploom and flame burst with charmeleon. Check here the benefits of the field: http://pokemon-reborn.wikia.com/wiki/Burning_Field

Alternatively, get a fast rock type like aerodactyl or DD with charmeleon and fire fang/blitz her away. 

Have fun!

Teach one of your mons sunny day and get a tropius.

-Tropius gets chlorophyll so it will outspeed everything.

-Teach it nature power, it turns into mirror shot in her field which is absolutely broken against her.

You could try it, never tested it myself but it looks like it could work