Touhou Music Anyone?

*rolls back sleeves* Finally, something I know about.

ahem...

YEEEEEEEESSSSSS I love you. <3 You'll find plenty of Touhou appreciation from me as well. But my favourite theme? Gah! That's too hard. I love all of them.

As for artists...CROW'S CLAW do some nice stuff, and they do other arranges like Arcueid from Tsukihime's theme as well. O-Life Japan is really excellent. What I like about their songs is that they're usually done in a very different style to the original. Listen to their version of Yamame's theme if you haven't already. :) Obviously, ZUN's remastered versions of his own songs are really great. I especially like his retake on Cinderella Cage ~ Kagome-Kagome. There are some really nice versions of Mary, the Magician out there too...

EDIT: How did I not mention IOSYS?!? Them too.

Edited by Ashka

*rolls back sleeves* Finally, something I know about.

ahem...

YEEEEEEEESSSSSS I love you. <3 You'll find plenty of Touhou appreciation from me as well. But my favourite theme? Gah! That's too hard. I love all of them.

As for artists...CROW'S CLAW do some nice stuff, and they do other arranges like Arcueid from Tsukihime's theme as well. O-Life Japan is really excellent. What I like about their songs is that they're usually done in a very different style to the original. Listen to their version of Yamame's theme if you haven't already. :) Obviously, ZUN's remastered versions of his own songs are really great. I especially like his retake on Cinderella Cage ~ Kagome-Kagome. There are some really nice versions of Mary, the Magician out there too...

EDIT: How did I not mention IOSYS?!? Them too.

Yeah you can never go wrong with touhou music... I've never heard of Crow's Claw... Aya or okuu ^^ ... but prefer neutral, Yuuhei Satellite, and T. Stebbins (mostly eurobeat)... Iosys and Silver Forest are classic ones too ^^