Looking for Blue Moon Ice Cream

jalil1m

Find an ice cream vendor and just keep talking to them then canceling until they sell Blue Moon ice cream. If you speed up the game you'll probably get it in a minute or two which seems like the quicker and easier option if you ask me.

3 minutes ago, Gheist said:

Find an ice cream vendor and just keep talking to them then canceling until they sell Blue Moon ice cream. If you speed up the game you'll probably get it in a minute or two which seems like the quicker and easier option if you ask me.

lol never knew that. Whenever i needed one i just kept buying the first option of the machine until it dropped a blue moon with it. I softrestted the game whenever i spend too much money and try again. Would take me around 20 minutes i guess to get one. The day before yesterday the lady in front of the grand hall was finally selling the blue moons so i spend all the money i had to get 6 of em.

@jalil1m I would deffinitely go what @Gheist said.

Edited by N1Dude

1 hour ago, N1Dude said:

lol never knew that. Whenever i needed one i just kept buying the first option of the machine until it dropped a blue moon with it. I softrestted the game whenever i spend too much money and try again. Would take me around 20 minutes i guess to get one. The day before yesterday the lady in front of the grand hall was finally selling the blue moons so i spend all the money i had to get 6 of em. 

That's another way to get it. Not sure what the chance for it to drop is but 20 minutes seems like too long. Maybe just bad luck. But yea this method is much quicker if you want multiple ice creams because you can buy them in bulk although it might be more expensive depending on your luck with the machine.

I also spent all my money and bought 33 of them. Hoarding Blue Moons and rare candies might be a legit way to carry more money considering how low the cap is compared to how much things cost. One stack of 99 rare candies or Blue Moons can be sold for max money so each one is like another wallet. And unlike with money you can have multiple stacks of the same item.