What Do You Guys Think Of A PWT In A Fangame?

Who Would You Most Want To Fight In A PWT?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want to fight in a PWT?

• Damian
    • Nora
    • Cain
    • Fern
    • Victoria
    • Gym Leaders From Reborn
    • Gym Leaders From Insurgence
    • Gym Leaders From Rejuvination

So I was listening to some GlitchXCity Pokemon Remixes for My Pokemon Fangame, when I remembered that in A future update there was going to be A PWT...

And I Thought: How Can I Have Gym Leaders From Different Games Without Copyright Issues...

And Then It Hit Me.

In The Face.

Really Hard. 

FANGAME Leaders.

What Do You Guys Think About That? 

I mean, I think it'd be pretty darn cool to fight characters such as Damian from Insurgence and Cain from Reborn in one game. The possibilities are endless! I was thinking of a Rivals tournament, too, since I just couldn't miss that Rockin' Rival theme from Reborn.

And i found a script for The PWT, but it doesn't really fit the custom way I'm gonna do it.

And of course, I'll be asking permission before using them, But if I can't get the rights to them, I'll use other characters.

Please leave your thoughts on this idea in the description!

Best Regards,

Princess Titania

1 hour ago, Princess Titania said:

So I was listening to some GlitchXCity Pokemon Remixes for My Pokemon Fangame, when I remembered that in A future update there was going to be A PWT...

And I Thought: How Can I Have Gym Leaders From Different Games Without Copyright Issues...

And Then It Hit Me.

In The Face.

Really Hard. 

FANGAME Leaders.

What Do You Guys Think About That? 

I mean, I think it'd be pretty darn cool to fight characters such as Damian from Insurgence and Cain from Reborn in one game. The possibilities are endless! I was thinking of a Rivals tournament, too, since I just couldn't miss that Rockin' Rival theme from Reborn.

And i found a script for The PWT, but it doesn't really fit the custom way I'm gonna do it.

And of course, I'll be asking permission before using them, But if I can't get the rights to them, I'll use other characters.

Please leave your thoughts on this idea in the description!

Best Regards,

Princess Titania

It would definitely be interesting, it's just a matter of when it would appear and maybe why it was setup in the in game world's lore. But otherwise would be nice to see if one team can face off against the likes of many a trainer from many a region.