LF: Scyther (CLOSED)

Discordant Jewel

I need the little guy for a quest, I'm willing to trade a 5IV Noibat : Found a Farfetch'd nevermindddd

since I'm here I'll mention I'm also looking for a Scyther, no specific IV's or anything just a Scyther, I'm willing to trade a Gible for that one :3

Edited by Mu7e

Ah, I have two things to ask. One is a Dratini, any kind. Other is a Budew with IVs 31/30/31/30/31/30 and Extrasensory as Egg move (and Sludge Bomb if by any chance you can breed it). I gladly accept anything  for the trade, but those two would be much appreciated!

5 minutes ago, tamamonomae0 said:

Okay Well I am here only for a bit

I'll go to the waiting screen, username is Trufa!

@Eduarte Hey bro! I think we are not allowed to talk in other language than English. Any way, good afternoon.

Of course you can, I have some with random 5 IV, I can try breeding one more with X on Sp. Attack if you want.

For Budew, Sludge Bomb is not needed (only if it's easy for you) but I would need those IVs.

@Trufa i'm sure they won't mind just a friendly salute to a fellow speaker xD

I have the tm for sludge bomb so it's fine, not a hassle at all.

as for the whole IV part. do they HAVE to be those or is it fine if one is slightly lower?

@Trufawell, i managed to get the IVs you wanted (My magcargo's flame body is surely about to die off from all the eggs he helped hatch) xD

Do you want me to go to 7th street to get the budew a different nature? It's got brave nature but that sucks for it. I bet I can try and get it to timid or calm, if you want

Edited by Eduarte