what is up with my save file?

Epic

ok, what is up with my save file?? i just fought the rift gyarados for the 2nd time but i dont even have narcissas badge?? this is the first time im touching the game in a while could someone please see whats up with my save? or am i just mixing up the order of events? i also did not get any sort of error message upon loading the game

Game.rxdata

5 minutes ago, Epic said:

ok, what is up with my save file?? i just fought the rift gyarados for the 2nd time but i dont even have narcissas badge?? this is the first time im touching the game in a while could someone please see whats up with my save? or am i just mixing up the order of events? i also did not get any sort of error message upon loading the game

Game.rxdata

What exactly is the issue?

Just now, wcv said:

What exactly is the issue?

events seem to be appearing out of order, but it could just be my bad memory? i'm fighting the rift gyarados before narcissa and before even going into the wispy ruins? i suppose its either my bad memory or the save file is jacked up

Just now, Epic said:

events seem to be appearing out of order, but it could just be my bad memory? i'm fighting the rift gyarados before narcissa and before even going into the wispy ruins? i suppose its either my bad memory or the save file is jacked up

That's normal.

Just now, wcv said:

That's normal.

i havent played in a while, then what am i supposed to do after the gyarados? i already have beaten giratina in that base but narcissas gym and the wispy ruins are closed off

Just now, Epic said:

i havent played in a while, then what am i supposed to do after the gyarados? i already have beaten giratina in that base but narcissas gym and the wispy ruins are closed off

Hmm...I'm not sure then. The gyarados quest doesn't really have much to do with Narcissa's gym. Playing through the save it seems you don't have access to the area underneath the Wispy Tower though.

1 minute ago, wcv said:

Hmm...I'm not sure then. The gyarados quest doesn't really have much to do with Narcissa's gym. Playing through the save it seems you don't have access to the area underneath the Wispy Tower though.

so what do i have to do then?

10 hours ago, Epic said:

or at least, what do you suggest i do?

So I've had more time to look at it this morning, something related to the Wispy Tower seems not to have triggered correctly. When I warp you to the version of it with the Entrance open Narcissa and Geara are waiting, but the doors can't be opened and all the Team Xen members seem to have already been fought. I unfortunately cannot fix this, since I don't know the programming behind Rejuvenation, and mucking about with it blind could mess things up worse. You should go ahead and post your issue here:

And someone there will hopefully be more knowledgeable on the issue than I am.