Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Scyther

Bolt_air

Question

Does anybody have a newly hatched, or caught Scyther that they are willing to trade? If so, send me a request to trade. My name is Ezekiel_Amodum. I'm offering my Luxray. If you're wondering what the Scyther's for, it's for Luna's gym, and the fact that I kinda really wanted a Scyther anyway 😄

Edited by Ezekiel_Amodum

21 answers to this question

3 hours ago, SilverOwl271 said:

I actually asked for a scythed a little while ago and one person (can’t remember how but not through hacking) got Scyther and traded me one. I’d be happy to trade you one!

Really?! Oh my god thanks so much. I'm stuck on this gym and have been for a day now lol

3 hours ago, Ezekiel_Amodum said:

Really?! Oh my god thanks so much. I'm stuck on this gym and have been for a day now lol

No problem! Would you like me to give it a Metal Coat as well so it’ll evolve into a Scizor? And when would work for you to trade?

6 hours ago, SilverOwl271 said:

No problem! Would you like me to give it a Metal Coat as well so it’ll evolve into a Scizor? And when would work for you to trade?

Sure, I wouldn't mind the metal coat. And if you're available now then we could do it now. 🙂

1 minute ago, SilverOwl271 said:

Actually I’m ready now, sorry for the confusion! My username is SilverOwl2713 and my trainer name is Vivian

Ok, and you're ok with the Luxray correct?

Edited by Ezekiel_Amodum

7 minutes ago, SilverOwl271 said:

If you’re okay with that. You can even just send me like a rattata or something like that.

No, not that. I don't mind sending a Luxray. I can just find another, real snappy-like, so don't worry. And just tell me when you're ready, I'll be sending the trade request. 🙂

Edited by Ezekiel_Amodum

5 minutes ago, Ezekiel_Amodum said:

No, not that. I don't mind sending a Luxray. I can just find another, real snappy-like, so don't worry.

Okay then, sounds good. I’m online and ready whenever (was at the psychology place in 7th street trying to give it a better nature than Modest)

6 minutes ago, SilverOwl271 said:

Okay then, sounds good. I’m online and ready whenever (was at the psychology place in 7th street trying to give it a better nature than Modest)

Oh, ok. And I was eating a bit of breakfast XD. I sent a request but it said you weren't online

1 minute ago, Ezekiel_Amodum said:

Oh, ok. And I was eating a bit of breakfast XD. I sent a request but it said you weren't online

Yeah, my computer apparently chose the moment when you sent the request to die. I’m back online though so ready whenever!

8 hours ago, SilverOwl271 said:

I love how you offered the metal coat to make it easier, and my item finder ends up finding me one later...>_>

Just now, Trufa said:

Aren't fighting and option to Luna as well?

.....whoops? I mean, yeah, they are. I forgot about 'em though. I was only thinking of bug types at that point, and I love Scyther, so I was running on a one-track mind.