Game crash and freeze

I'm not sure if this is in the right category or anything, but for anyone that sees this and can help, on my Rejuvenation save file i was playing and was at the point of dialogue between Neved and Emma at Blacksteeple castle pretty much as soon as Emma entered the castle, i clicked off the game (not closing the game but i opened up chrome on the side) and when i clicked back the game had crashed and since my last save was quite far back and I wasn't thinking i saved the script and I have now essentially softlocked my game where no dialogue pops up between Neved and Emma anymore, If anyone could help me out on this it would be much appreciated. 

13 hours ago, thatoneguy9718 said:

I'm not sure if this is in the right category or anything, but for anyone that sees this and can help, on my Rejuvenation save file i was playing and was at the point of dialogue between Neved and Emma at Blacksteeple castle pretty much as soon as Emma entered the castle, i clicked off the game (not closing the game but i opened up chrome on the side) and when i clicked back the game had crashed and since my last save was quite far back and I wasn't thinking i saved the script and I have now essentially softlocked my game where no dialogue pops up between Neved and Emma anymore, If anyone could help me out on this it would be much appreciated. 

Post your save mentioning/quoting me and I'll see if I can help you.

4 hours ago, thatoneguy9718 said:

Whenever I try to upload the save file it says "you can only upload 501.76kb" and then doesn't upload

that's probably not your file, look in C:\Users\[user]\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation