devinthheaven

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, tamamonomae0 said:

@Carnage yes he does and @devinthheaven you are welcome. and would you both like to see who esle i have in stock as extras or no?

Sure!! That would be awesome!! I'm honestly even just curious to see what your PC looks like haha. Do you have a perfect IV ditto??

2 minutes ago, devinthheaven said:

Sure!! That would be awesome!! I'm honestly even just curious to see what your PC looks like haha. Do you have a perfect IV ditto??

I second this notion, the first part I mean he can have the ditto if there's one

1 minute ago, Carnage said:

I second this notion, the first part I mean he can have the ditto if there's one

haha nah a perfect Ditto is too valuable in the game and I don't even think that's legally possible unless someone were to hack the save file. 

And no it could happen normally if you sat there and soft rested alottt. to get one but i didnt i did it the old fashioned way and keep breeding and passing them down until it got to where i wanted

Untitled picture.png

Wow you have a ton of patience then 😳 if you have an extra Larvitar, I'd be interested in him! Dratini as well. If not, it's no biggie!

Just now, devinthheaven said:

Wow you have a ton of patience then 😳 if you have an extra Larvitar, I'd be interested in him! Dratini as well. If not, it's no biggie!

Also they wouldn't need to be perfect IV's unless you have a spare, just looking for ones that are decent or better!

1 minute ago, tamamonomae0 said:

I do have extra of larvitar and dratini. and I only save extras if they have 5iv or better so they all are good. 

I just want you to know, that you are amazing and kind and I literally don't know what I could do to repay you, so please if there is anything I can do let me know haha.

AH you mean either dewpider or wimpod, and yes i can spare them. and i can give scraggy some egg moves if you want

How many are you willing to give away? I'm super interested in the Dewpider as well since I'm not that familiar with the newer Pokemon, but I also don't want to like take all your spares either if you were planning on using them to trade later or something!

hmm you can teach me how to use this site properly like how to always have my team in when i put a message or how to have someone elses message above mine and stuff like that. and dont worry about taking my spares the 2 boxes i showed were only 2 out of  3 i just put these together as male and female pairs

Edited by tamamonomae0

AH you mean either dewpider or wimpod, and yes i can spare them. and i can give scraggy some egg moves if you want

The wimpod, yeah id love a scraggy with egg moves jus take your time doing it and hit me up whenever u have him ready. You're clearly much further than me in reborn and I cant offer ya much.. but when I trade ya for them ill give ya any of these shinys ive collected 35bctn5.jpg

10 minutes ago, tamamonomae0 said:

hmm you can teach me how to use this site properly like how to always have my team in when i put a message or how to have someone elses message above mine and stuff like that

haha oh no problem!! For your team in the message, go to the top right of the site and hit Account Settings. Once you go there, click 'Signature' and it'll take you to a screen where you'll notice you can customize a message, kind of like how you can here!

Click on the box and type in whatever you want. If you want your team to be hidden to where someone can view it by clicking on the tab that says 'Reveal hidden contents,' you'll want to type: (spoiler) (/spoiler) but instead with the "[ ]" brackets instead of the circular ones!

You'll want to find animated Sprites online of your Pokemon team, and copy their URL's. You can find those on either of these links here: https://www.pkparaiso.com/ or https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/xyani/

You'll notice at the bottom right of the customizable box there's an option where you can 'insert other media,' to which it should give you the option to paste the URL's of the animated gif's you're finding of your team! Just paste the links in there next to each other in between spoiler and /spoiler and they should show up!

Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 12.59.16 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 1.00.01 AM.png

Edited by devinthheaven

11 minutes ago, tamamonomae0 said:

hmm you can teach me how to use this site properly like how to always have my team in when i put a message or how to have someone elses message above mine and stuff like that

And then to reply to messages directly, Just hit the 'Quote' button at the bottom of each individual message to reply to it directly! 🙂

1 minute ago, devinthheaven said:

And then to reply to messages directly, Just hit the 'Quote' button at the bottom of each individual message to reply to it directly! 🙂

Thank you. Its cuz ive been playing reborn for a while but I am new to this site and community.

5 minutes ago, tamamonomae0 said:

I dont really need much. i have almosy 2 boxes of shinies right now. but if are offering I'll take the bottom 3 beedrill,weezing and arobk if thats ok. and he wont take long what moves for scraggy?

You want weezing and arbok? PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE IT DOUBLE. There all yours ofc 🙂 give scraggy dragon dance

Thank you. Its cuz ive been playing reborn for a while but I am new to this site and community.

That's so funny because same for me!! I literally just made an account today to see if I could get a Larvesta from someone. I've been playing this game since summer of 2013!!