Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Does Anyone Have Magikarp/Gyarados?

Question

Reborn, The Game Where Magikarp Is Rare! Yes, I'm Looking For A Magikarp Or Gyarados Because I Have Started Reborn In Episode 17 About A Month Ago. I Know Magikarp Is Currently Unobtainable (Never Thought I Would Say That Sentence) But Was Available In Previous Episodes. Can Anyone Trade Me One Of These Guys? I Have Many Pokemon To Offer Such As Shiny Hawlucha, Shiny Meowstic (Male), Shiny Tranquill, And Shiny Rhydon. I Don't Care About Nature Or IVs Or Anything, So Any Magikarp/Gyarados Will Do.

6 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Cataline said:

Magikarp is actually currently obtainable by a very long winded but funny quest as of this episode" It starts w the salesman at the grand hall! 

Well, I Know About The Corin-Rouge Quest And I've Actually Almost Completed It (Just Have To Beat Corin Rouge Himself) But I Was Pretty Sure That His Story Is Incomplete Right Now And You Do Not Obtain Magikarp From Defeating Him.

50 minutes ago, Cataline said:

Oh no, beating him gets the karp >:3

Awesome! Well, Now I Just Have To Wait Until Night (I Think That's When He Appears)!

Or I Could Change Clock...

Thanks For The Help! Now I Have A Gyarados, But Still One More Question. I Am Rather New To This Site, So I'm Not Sure How To Make A Discussion End (I Want To Turn Off Comments For This Question Since I Don't Need Magikarp/Gyarados Anymore) Could You Tell Me How To Do That?