what do ya'll think of me? -Conor

Conor

I'm remaking this because I think my other one got deleted somehow, but its cool cuz there wasy only one comment so I can get most of the real feels on here. honesty is appreciated.

What Rupe said. You're always willing to take a stand and point out when someone's doing something wrong. Brutally honest, but you pull it off without sounding like a dick. That attitude will get you pretty far in life.

...wait, it was deleted? Why? :C

Anyway, retyping, I barely know you at all but you seem like a nice and friendly guy, and I found your RMTs pretty interesting too. I don't mind talking with you at any time, so PM if that's the case, etc etc.

• 1 month later...

You've been around just as long as I have, and you are also far better than me at battling. I do wish we could chat more often, because you have more rationallity than I do on some things. Although, it might just be that Im more vocal and agressive with my thoughts and opinions. You are good at finding reasonable judgement, a trait that I really like.

9.5/10