Ditto for breeding

Antilegend

Hey guys, 

Having completed the game and sidequests, I feel the urge to begin breeding Pokemon once again.  Starting over from my previous file, although painful, has been totally refreshing.

As there's an entire subreddit dedicated to trading "Perfect" Dittos, I figured I'd try my hand and see if there were any up for trade.

Preferably would like an Adamant nature'd Ditto, but perfect IVs would be more than sufficient.  If there's anyone willing to trade, let me know what you'd like in return and I'll see if I can accommodate.  Thanks for your time.

23 hours ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

@Antilegend I have a perfect one I can give u in like an hour if your still on will give u a heart scale to change the nature later if that's alright with you

Sorry for the late response Starry.  I'm available all day today if you're still up for making that trade.  No worries about the Heart Scale, I've got a few already :).

Thank you so much, btw.  I really appreciate it.  Is there anything I can offer you in exchange?

3 hours ago, Antilegend said:

Sorry for the late response Starry.  I'm available all day today if you're still up for making that trade.  No worries about the Heart Scale, I've got a few already :).

Thank you so much, btw.  I really appreciate it.  Is there anything I can offer you in exchange?

You still there? If so will be on soon just got home from working, I don't want anything good so something releasable please