Gen 1 and Gen 2 updated sounds.

Dynamo

This is something I made a while ago for personal use, but I figured I might share it here for those who are interested.

This is a sound pack that replaces the cries for pokemon from gen 1 and gen 2 into their new updated counterparts from Sun & Moon. This pack ONLY affects gen 1 and gen 2 pokemon, the sounds for those from gen 3 onwards are not touched at all. Personally, I felt the original game boy sounds sound very out of place and unnatural compared to the others, so I decided to implement the updated ones for Rejuvenation. In theory, this should also work on any other major mod that uses the same file system (like Reborn or Desolation), but Rejuvenation is the only one I've tested it on.

You can get it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/blzos452j8v6zlo/gen 1 and 2.zip

Additionally, I hacked together custom sounds for Pikachu and Snorlax and did some noise removal in Vaporeon's sound. If there's any other sounds that are badly in need of noise removal (I haven't listened to all of them) do let me know and I'll see what I can do.

To install this, simply extract all the audio files in your Audio\SE folder. Mine is: "C:\Pokemon Rejuvenation - V10\Audio\SE\"

Enjoy.

Edited by Dynamo