What does Reborn think of Rinny?

Skeleton

I thinkies you be copyin' me.

inb4 trend

I think you're a general bitch. I understand your want to stand out, but it really doesn't work when you blunty insults someone.

However! You are a great friend as well. You come up with the most random shit that makes me laugh once in a while. Can't think of examples cause my mind is blank.

I know you're into anime and LoL a lot, something I will never understand a bit. (Weeeell, maybe anime is ok)

So uh, TL;DR You're okay c=

• Developers

Overall I quite enjoy your existence, as much as people seem to have a problem with you you're certainly good at saying what I'm thinking half of the time.

When you're not being a jerk though you're quite nice and generally a good person to talk to.

aka pretty much what summer said in different words I guess qq

You can be a brat and, more often than not, you really do bug me more than a person should. But then I realize you're still a kid and that you acknowledge your faults and try to change so... You're not all bad. You're learning. Kind of an annoying little sister.

Real answer time:

To put it simply:

You're no better than the dick you claim that I am.

tl;dr:

You're a bitch. You expect everyone and everything to be to your liking. If you don't get your way, you throw a fit like Mike Tyson at a god damn buffet that doesn't serve ears. You're constantly complaining about how everyone is soooo mean to you without you giving them the slightest reason to be mean to you, but your behavior shows quite the contrary. You're a narcissist, and you try to hide it in the worst way possible.

To top it off, you're an opportunist. You only tried to be my friend in an attempt to get me to buy you a Lux skin. Next time you call me a dick, look in the mirror.

I looked at what RJ said and then Neo's new avatar and then I laughed

Anyway, my opinions on you are rather mixed.

At first, you seemed like a bit of a brat, and you're rather narcissistic, be it when someone compliments you or when you're just down, or just for no reason. I feel you do a little bit too much grieving for us to keep on listening, even if half of it is for an actual reason.

You're definetely not a bad person though. Beneath that exterior (which I consider to be a wall around you considering the different ways in which you act towards friends and enemies (e.g: to close people on the server, you talk rather normally and casually to, while other people, a good example being the other Kagamine Rin, you tend to act rather hostile towards), you seem pretty much like a normal person. An average ego, normal behavior to those you talk to, etcetera.

So you're a good and friendly person inside, but I feel you need to be less hostile towards people that at first seem either dumb or rude. Okay, maybe you shouldn't just completely open up to them, but rather try and see it from their point of view instead.

I just realized that what I said is basically what RJ already said

Seems like Erick can't read.

I'm going to be honest.

He could've made that worse. A lot worse.

Since I try to look past everyone's shit most of the time, I like you.

I really have nothing to say.

Also, poopybutt