Helix Fossil

Alex Hempfest

Just now, Alex Hempfest said:

err should we do a trade? but what do you want me trade with? anything you interested in getting? I might have

If you have a spare marril, larvesta, gastly, or shoomish, that'd be nice. Otherwise, you can just hand  me a junk pokemon

3 minutes ago, Alex Hempfest said:

I'm afraid that I don't have either one of the pokemon, sorry mate. I'll be waiting to trade then. ID name is Hempfest

Is that your trainer name, or your online id? It says Hempfest doesn't exist

Spoiler

capture203.png

Edited by Faeborn

1 minute ago, Alex Hempfest said:

Thanks a lot mate, and by the way how did you get almost perfect IV on the Houndour?

Breeding lots of pokemon and passing down perfect ivs until I got one with 5 perfect ivs and then 6, with luck.

1 minute ago, Alex Hempfest said:

So to get another Pokemon with perfect IV, you must first have a Pokemon with perfect IV? Then you must see your luck you'll get all 6 perfect IV or not. Am I right?

Destiny knot will pick 5 ivs between the two parents. the 6th is random, so you'll only need 5/6 ivs. replace pokemon with better ones to increase the odds of getting what you want.

5 hours ago, Faeborn said:

If you have a spare marril, larvesta, gastly, or shoomish, that'd be nice. Otherwise, you can just hand  me a junk pokemon

You still want these guys I can get you all them probably for tomorrow night with good IVs