Can't beat 2nd gym

Hey. 

Got through everything and am stuck as fuck on gym 2 (the final one where he's like in his ghost form).

Here's my team:

image.png.668040c57213b69f36bd1104172ee093.pngimage.png.57c32aa76a62ecdac12786d9be22173a.pngimage.png.3ef41c29defd185dc9f7149d2645f323.pngimage.png.fdbdeb214a515c14398d66b9b9d632f3.png

I've tried just cheesing through with Cefairy, but it's very hard due to Lucario's HP Steel (OHKO's a good bit of the time) and I've already spent over an hour trying to dodge and get very low rolls with it so it can sweep.

Not interested in that option and am more looking for some guidance on which Pokemon I can catch and level up to beat him.

Thank you!

Xatu with Ominous Wind and Stored Power works like a charm because Ominous Wind breaks the field and if you get stat procs, Stored Power makes short work of your foe. Damn thing needs to be moved somewhere later in the game considering how easily it beats 2nd and 3rd gym battles.

A buddy of mine recommends Espeon if you'd rather go that way.

3rd Gym spoilers:

Spoiler

...Unless Marionette's been changed in more ways than Snuggles losing its nickname in V10, I really don't think natu breaks her fight at all. While Ominous Wind will indeed change the battle to the Haunted Field on use, that'll be it for the first round- the opponent will still be immune to the first use, which in turn can't proc. the stat buffs that round either. This makes it so you have to find a foe to safely set up against, which... is actually absurdly difficult. She leads with an Electric Type (heliolisk), which immediately puts it under pressure. And then the two genuine threats on her team (the bewear and gattling chinchilla cinccino) both have Rock moves to clip its wings as well (Rock Slide and Rock Blast, respectively). And I think her pyroar has either Bite or Cruch (I honestly can't remember that one). Add the fact that natu and xatu are not bulky pokemon in the slightest, and... well, banking on it exclusively for the fight is setting yourself up for disappointment.

Of course, there could totally be some major change I'm not aware of because I haven't restarted V10 yet myself, but what I know already says that the oracle bird's actually pretty fine where it is.