Reborn's Pokemon TCG Online!

Eternal Edge

So, I've been playing the Pokemon TCG both in real life and online, and I was thinking, why not get a little event going with my lovelies here on Reborn too. This is just an idea I wanna toss around to begin with, but I wanna to TCG related things with you all. The first real event would be using the basic theme deck TCGO provides you with and having a tourney with jsut that, not modified or anything. I'd provide prizes from my own funds (though donations of things like booster pack codes or deck codes would be appreciated and could mean bigger prize pools). I can't guarantee prizes all the time because I'll be paying out of my own pocket for them, but I thought it'd be a neat thing to start up. Lemme know if you're interested and if you have any ideas/suggestions to throw my way by just replying!

OKAY. Sign ups are now officially starting. Please leave your TCGO name below this reply in order to enter. If you need help just send me a forum PM. The deck used will be the one everyone gets to start with, Basic Orange. Sign ups will end at midnight on Saturday, EST. Everyone will get 1 booster pack code for entering (generic not Plasma Storm). The prizes are as follows:

1st Place: 1 Boundries Crossed IceShock Theme Deck

2nd Place: 5 Boosted Pack Codes

3rd Place: 3 Booster Pack Codes

4th Place: 2 Booster Pack Codes

5th Place: 1 Booster Pack Code

I will also do a random drawing for 4 more Booster Pack Codes. 1 per person.

The match-ups will be played in Round Robin format. In order to record a win/loss I will require both people to send me a confirmation of the match results. Screenshots would be preferred if possible. Thaaanks~

Oof, sorting out a confirmation of the match events might be- oh wait, print screen.

Anyway, my TCGO name is Wurmples.

Good luck, everyone!

Also, when will the matches actually start, or will you decide that once the sign-ups are done?

I like the game. For some reason my name is cocolatepie though. Ohwells, still learning how to put together a deck
that means I'm entering. :D

Edited by Pocky