Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Zorua with 4 badges ?

Luca V

Question

Hello !

I'm looking for Zorua in the game but I can't find it. I've joinded Team Magma and I beat Team Aqua but, even during windy night, Zorua don't want to come. Does anyone know where I can find it before having 13 badges ?

4 answers to this question

Spoiler

Hey there!
So, I don't know the specific conditions for it to appear, if there are any limitations on daytime/nighttime or how many badges you really need.

But Zorua event in pre-E16 Reborn City starts on the little rooftop in Beryl Ward, the one of the house in which 2 actually homeless people decided to live in (one of them does the "minute til two rat-tat-tat" speaking rhythm thing), then you have to look for it just like in the new city (different places though iirc).

Guest Relinquished

Zorua sidequest has changed in ep17. It needed windy night first in Team Magma alleyway, then clear day for other alleyway's chase. Now, it is pushed back later and it involves Corey's gym.

It wasn't pushed back. I think it's obtainable even earlier if anything since before it required you to beat Shelly and/or Shade? I don't remember for sure. Anyway, as of e17 it's obtainable immediately after beating Corey

Spoiler

After Corey jumps off Beryl Bridge, go to the top of the building where Heliolisk is found.

Then, go to the cluster of buildings right next to the Peridot Ward Pokemart, to the right of the Blacksteam factory.

Finally, go to the North Obsidia Ward and enter the building between the Nightclub and the Magma Gang alleyway. Prepare to catch a wild pokemon before talking to what you find in there.

Guest Relinquished
On 4/22/2018 at 11:12 PM, Paperblade said:

It wasn't pushed back. I think it's obtainable even earlier if anything since before it required you to beat Shelly and/or Shade? I don't remember for sure. Anyway, as of e17 it's obtainable immediately after beating Corey

Reveal hidden contents

After Corey jumps off Beryl Bridge, go to the top of the building where Heliolisk is found.

Then, go to the cluster of buildings right next to the Peridot Ward Pokemart, to the right of the Blacksteam factory.

Finally, go to the North Obsidia Ward and enter the building between the Nightclub and the Magma Gang alleyway. Prepare to catch a wild pokemon before talking to what you find in there.

You are correct. It can be acquired before restoration. It needs clear night on Beryl ward rooftop, then a small chase in peridot ward. Ends up in empty building, right next to team Magma HQ.