Best place for SPA EV training?

SSJG Goku

Slugma might have been a good early game option in the underground base near the dojo.   I think I did Vivilan near the lake instead since it was before gym 1 (or after the ghost gym) and gave a Speed EV too  (the HP EV could be taken away later.......or kept for some early game padding)

10 hours ago, seki108 said:

Slugma might have been a good early game option in the underground base near the dojo.   I think I did Vivilan near the lake instead since it was before gym 1 (or after the ghost gym) and gave a Speed EV too  (the HP EV could be taken away later.......or kept for some early game padding)

Oh cool thanks for the help, where can you remove your EVs? I need to sort the EVs out on a lot of my mons

13 minutes ago, SSJG Goku said:

Oh cool thanks for the help, where can you remove your EVs? I need to sort the EVs out on a lot of my mons

When you get far enough in the orphan finding(?) sidequest (started by taking Mosely home on Route 4), one of the children at the house will sell you EV reducing berries for each stat.  They are fairly cheap, so it won't put you too far behind (since one berry only shaves off 10 EVs).            They might also sell them at the GDC mall, but I might just be thinking of Reborn's mall.

I kind of think the festival later in the game sold EV resetting disks, but I could just be thinking of Reborn again.   I can't confirm right now, so the berries are the best bet.