Ragemode so far

MEga DAVE

As the title goes, i need a set of 6 that can handle Adrienne (i dont care what grind that means they are plenty of trainers in Hall/Circus).

My current team is Lunatone/Solrock/Vaporeon/Whiscash(2x)/Banette/Klefki/Cacturne and last Minum - they are 80 tried every combo and i end up betean in the first 4 of Adriennes team.

So  give me 6 names that are catchable cuz im pissed xD

well my plan for my grass mono run is to use whimsicott and dhelmise+torterra. lead with Whimsicott  and torterra, use tailwind and swap in dhelmise. Spam Heavy slam cause in fairy tale field most/all steel moves are boosted and they cant use focus blast or fighting moves to kill dhelmise as it hits stab heavy slam due to steel worker. Torterra also spams Heavy slam.

but since you are just doing a normal run. Bronzong with heavy slam and heat proof/levitate will do since u can catch high level bronzong easily. any tail wind user to get rid of mist field(whimsicott,bird jesus,talonflame,Swanna,Pelipper). Also dont think u can learn tailwind yet from move tutors until u beat Adrienn so u will need to use mons which learn it by leveling up. Whimsicott is the easiest cause u catch cottonee at quite high levels only problem is you will need to use sun stone and heart scale to get it. but sun stone is sold at department store if u collected all stickers it wont be a problem.

TLDR: 2 heavy slam mons, 1 tailwind mon= a dead Adrienn

Adrienn is annoying, i mean with the team so far i got lucky with the others almost 1shotted them.. i got easy with ground moves(earthquake) with metronome but this one. got bored and did sidequest so far but now i got only adrienn

BTW : whats the best thing to donate for project ?

well i would upgrade/Restore Azurine Island first cause u get chimchar from it. chimchar is very useful vs Titania. or if u want to finish up the side quest for aqua/magma to get litten/oshawott. You will have to upgrade railnet for aqua gang and slums for magma gang.Things u get from each place will be listed bellow in spoiler tag so choose what u want. the slum upgrade/Affordable living upgrade is the worse i feel unless you are in magma gang cause u will need this to complete the job application side quest.

Spoiler

Railnet

Assault vest(lost and found),Weakness policy,Construction job application(for aqua gang side quest) at main train station after traveling of train,Probopass trade for Togepi Egg, Stelixite and shell ball maker

Azurine island

Rocky helmet(kill all foongus/Amoonguss on azurine island), Chimchar egg( trade for delibird women at the from of the building event only appears at night),bulbasaur in the wild,chikorita (if u did not collect it with the guy who wants to see chimeco before you upgrade the place) , heracross/pinser in the wild and toxic plate.

Affordable living

Gum key(for goomy at the water treatment plant after solving the pipe puzzle) and Job Application for SOLICE

Side note For magma gang member:completing the magma gang side quest will allow u to get an oshawott with choice band and u will get choice scarf from the man who gave u onix at the start of the game for helping him find a home.

side note for Aqua gang member: completing the Aqua gang side quest will allow u to get a litten with choice scarfand u will get choice band from the man who gave u onix at the start of the game for helping him find a home.

Slum upgrade will get rid of a good ATK EV training spot and Railnet upgrade will get rid of a good speed EV training spot so before doing those if any of your mons need EV training in ATK or speed train them up 

TLDR: azurine island helps with next gym,Railnet for Aqua gang side quest and Affordable living for magma gang side quest.