Looking for a special attack chandlure

Shadowslash

I'm looking for a chandlure for the fiore mansion and it has to have high special attack and speed along with type caverage so I can sweep well.  The level should be 74 for reasons, and I can trade a shiny porygon in return.

Edited by Shadowslash

13 hours ago, Shadowslash said:

I'm looking for a chandlure for the fiore mansion and it has to have high special attack and speed along with type caverage so I can sweep well.  The level should be 74 for reasons, and I can trade a shiny porygon in return.

I could trade you one, modest, SpA 252/22, Speed 252/19

Flame charge, flame thrower, shadow ball and hex, hidden power is grass

I would've suggested energy ball over flame charge and the ability could at least be infiltrator.  The reason why I chose energy ball over flame charge is because of coverage and because of a horrible gym in pokemon zeta and omicron that was annoying on so many levels. 

37 minutes ago, Shadowslash said:

I would've suggested energy ball over flame charge and the ability could at least be infiltrator.  The reason why I chose energy ball over flame charge is because of coverage and because of a horrible gym in pokemon zeta and omicron that was annoying on so many levels. 

dont have the tm energy ball, let me know if you want it