Dueling Network Tournament

Conor

Hey everybody, I had the idea of having a tournament for those of you that play on Dueling Network. I know a lot of people use to but I'm not sure if it's still as popular as it once was. I believe we had one once before, but I didn't play at the time.

Rules:

1.) single elimination tournament. We may actually go with a round robin style tourney if we only have a small amount of entries.

2.) Ban list for cards. We would have to organize one ourselves based on what all of you want. Also, If we want to use a ban list from a certain time period (ex. fall 2011) we could do that too.

3.) Matches would have to be completed in 1 week following the posting of the brackets. 1 week per round that is.

4.) You can only use 1 deck throughout the entire tournament. In order to enforce this, you would have to send me your deck upon entry in a pm through the forums here.

Sign ups close December 10th. Once we have registration complete we will take a week to decide the ban list as well as let you guys send me your decks.

-Conor

P.S. sign up by commenting here.

Phoenix

Rotom

Poe

Gummi

Ikaru

Skwayz

unknown guy

Ryner

Owen

Kaito-

if you use the traditional section in the duel room there is no ban list. and I'm talking about adding in extra bans we might want want, but what is this program you're referring to?

Hey everybody, SIgn ups are now officiall closed. I'm going to need everyone who signed up to send me their decks in a pm through the forums. I've decided as far as bans we are just going to use the current ban list on DN so their is no confusion. IF you don't send your deck by the 15th, I'll take yoru name off the tournament list.