LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reminder that Riot is an absolute trash company who doesn't even bugtest things despite having a server designed for tackling exactly that.

But hey, who cares about the stability of the game, why don't you buy a bunch of shitty recolors which Riot pretends takes a lot of effort to make, yet some shitty Redditors manage to create their own Chromas in a matter of seconds? Actual literal seconds. They want you to pay them for putting that little effort into their game.

Reminder that Riot is an absolute trash company who doesn't even bugtest things despite having a server designed for tackling exactly that.

But hey, who cares about the stability of the game, why don't you buy a bunch of shitty recolors which Riot pretends takes a lot of effort to make, yet some shitty Redditors manage to create their own Chromas in a matter of seconds? Actual literal seconds. They want you to pay them for putting that little effort into their game.

Absolute trash company that owns the most popular Free to Play PC game.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/site/skins-project/

WHAT ARE YOUR GUESSES ON WHO ARE GETTING SKINS

MY GUESSES ARE

zed: it talks about shadows, marks, vanishing, etc no way on earth is it not a zed skin

lucian: peircing light is his q, away from the dark is refering to defeating ghosts like thresh, etc will be surprised if this not lucian as well,

akali or irelia: this one is very hard to guess blades dancing, balde weaving, orbiting the target yeah this can be a lot of champs.

kayle or leona: its definantly between these two.

The top one is either a new champ or people saying its yasuos brother since its the same numbers as him.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/site/skins-project/

WHAT ARE YOUR GUESSES ON WHO ARE GETTING SKINS

MY GUESSES ARE

zed: it talks about shadows, marks, vanishing, etc no way on earth is it not a zed skin

lucian: peircing light is his q, away from the dark is refering to defeating ghosts like thresh, etc will be surprised if this not lucian as well,

akali or irelia: this one is very hard to guess blades dancing, balde weaving, orbiting the target yeah this can be a lot of champs.

kayle or leona: its definantly between these two.

The top one is either a new champ or people saying its yasuos brother since its the same numbers as him.

I see 6 entries... :D this is exciting

My guesses are

1: New Champion with a Project Skin going along with it

2: Leona

3: Lucian

4: Yasuo

5: Zed

6: a bit of a tossup but my guess on this one is Diana. A lot of it points to top lane bruiser champs like Irelia and Akali, but sicne they've already gotten skins somewhat recently, I'm putting my money elsewhere. Blades gleaming honestly makes me think of her blade when she has her passive ready and orbiting makes me think of the spheres around her with her W. Dashing cause you know her ult and stuff I guess.

My guesses are

1: New Champion with a Project Skin going along with it

2: Leona

3: Lucian

4: Yasuo

5: Zed

6: a bit of a tossup but my guess on this one is Diana. A lot of it points to top lane bruiser champs like Irelia and Akali, but sicne they've already gotten skins somewhat recently, I'm putting my money elsewhere. Blades gleaming honestly makes me think of her blade when she has her passive ready and orbiting makes me think of the spheres around her with her W. Dashing cause you know her ult and stuff I guess.

For the sixth one, I actually think it may be fiora. The last part of that one sort of reminds me of her playstyle, and the unraveled defense thing may be indicative of her passive perhaps? That may just be me though, we will see. For the rest though, I think its accurate as far as descriptions go.

Absolute trash company that owns the most popular Free to Play PC game.

The game's popularity does not validate the quality of it or its creator.

Call of Duty exists as a great example.

Well, I finally decided to give it another try to the game. Anyone in EUW willing to carry someone who hasn't played in almost a year?

I'll boost you to gold if you'll buy me Red Faction Armageddon on Steam :^)

The game's popularity does not validate the quality of it or its creator.

Call of Duty exists as a great example.

I'll boost you to gold if you'll buy me Red Faction Armageddon on Steam :^)

:/ dude why you so salty about Riot?

Elo boosting, although good way to make money, can get you in trouble. Look at Xwx

:/ dude why you so salty about Riot?

Elo boosting, although good way to make money, can get you in trouble. Look at Xwx

Because it's a garbage company that gates the potential of League of Legends being an amazing game. If less people would shill for riot and think more objectively about their maintenance of the game instead of getting horny over new skins and throwing money at them and their broken game, then perhaps the company would try to shape up and focus on quality rather than appealing to people who enjoy shiny pixels.

As for boosting, I was joking, and even if I weren't I'm just a shitty d5 offering to boost to just gold which is not even close to anything Riot cares about. xwx is an LCS player who has probably boosted beyond d5, so that's actually something to worry about.

Because it's a garbage company that gates the potential of League of Legends being an amazing game. If less people would shill for riot and think more objectively about their maintenance of the game instead of getting horny over new skins and throwing money at them and their broken game, then perhaps the company would try to shape up and focus on quality rather than appealing to people who enjoy shiny pixels.

As for boosting, I was joking, and even if I weren't I'm just a shitty d5 offering to boost to just gold which is not even close to anything Riot cares about. xwx is an LCS player who has probably boosted beyond d5, so that's actually something to worry about.

Salt is real. If you have opinions just go bring them up with the creator or I don't know support, instead of complaining about it constantly. Yes it is true that xwx is a professional, however Elo boosting in general is a booming business. Now skins are cool and all, but overall Riot has been doing decently for a company that runs a game that is played by BILLIONS daily. You have to realize that compared to other games that have issues with Thousands of people playing daily, amp that up to Billions and you see how fast those companies degrade into nothingness.

if you wanna talk about how trash league is this isnt the place. you have your own opinions we have ours. This thread was made so we can talk about stuff like upcoming skins, champs, strategies, etc. this isnt the hate on league thread so if u have nothing close to what i said this thread is about in your post dont hit the post button please.

Anyways, before this got distracting, I saw on twitter that Riot is now accepting applications for their Internship program. Internships start October 14th. August 17th was the start date of 2 of them

http://www.riotgames.com/na-internship-program

Edited by xXNasDavXx

Salt is real. If you have opinions just go bring them up with the creator or I don't know support, instead of complaining about it constantly. Yes it is true that xwx is a professional, however Elo boosting in general is a booming business. Now skins are cool and all, but overall Riot has been doing decently for a company that runs a game that is played by BILLIONS daily. You have to realize that compared to other games that have issues with Thousands of people playing daily, amp that up to Billions and you see how fast those companies degrade into nothingness.

Dota 2 has a development team of 2 (two) people and has maybe half as many players as League of Legends. How come they are capable of handling a game perfectly?

Checkmate, shill.

if you wanna talk about how trash league is this isnt the place. you have your own opinions we have ours. This thread was made so we can talk about stuff like upcoming skins, champs, strategies, etc. this isnt the hate on league thread so if u have nothing close to what i said this thread is about in your post dont hit the post button please.

No, this is the general League of Legends thread. We talk about League of Legends in all shapes and form in this thread. My opinion became relevant due to a topic at hand. I shared it. You don't have to like it. Just as a word of advice though; because you don't like something doesn't mean it's off topic.

Also reminder that I play this game daily.

Edited by Doj

No, this is the general League of Legends thread. We talk about League of Legends in all shapes and form in this thread. My opinion became relevant due to a topic at hand. I shared it. You don't have to like it. Just as a word of advice though; because you don't like something doesn't mean it's off topic.

Also reminder that I play this game daily.

This

I wonder if ame will apply for the internship program again '-'

You're right Doj, your opinion is not off topic and is placed in the right topic. You're free to discuss it, just remember that your words have a rather negative connotation and have already put a slight damper on the current mood. You're free to continue, just perhaps in a more respectful manner.

Let's respect each other's gaming choices guys. Ok?

Anyway, throwing myself back into the Project skin discussion, there are many rumors going around about how the pony tail man linked to the site is supposed to be Yasuo's brother Yone. Now, the problem with this theory is that Yone is currently deceased. Some can argue that Sion is technically deceased, but he's more undead than anything. Some people are theorizing that Yone might be the next champ, but he might have been sort of reborn in this "Project." If the next champ is linked to the first node: "Trace Lost," it could possibly be Yone. The trace could be referring to his life and how Yone was technically lost in battle. Comparing pictures of Yone and the pony tail man linked to the site has me thinking this theory could easily be possible.

However, the jumbled text on the mobile version can be translated to "Corrupted Memories, Do Not Trust." This poses the question, could Yone possibly be alive? Could Yasuo's memories have been corrupted and he might not have actually killed Yone? I'm not sure, but I'm interested to hear some theories on the topic.