Rain for a Dusty Summer

Chemical

nice team!

pretty good synergy!

thought regenerator heals 33 percent not 25?

I recommend shed shell just because Amunguess plays a vital tank in team and if it dies to a chand you lose your only fighting resist poke and a poke to absorb damage overall

otherwise pretty nice and original team!

i give it 9.5/10

Phoenix, Hucking and I are friends. Just look at his first comment when he quote me first time. Or just the nicks of the pokemonz.

I won't insult someone that way if I don't know him.

My grammar sucks, yeah. Maybe one day you'll speak french like I speak english.

So yeah, maybe try to read the rmt and comments before posting a long and useless post next time ? Thanks.

Edited by Skwayz

This is a very well made team. Worth reading. I have tried making a mudstorm team too. Somewhere...

Though, I look forward to someone making a sun/hail team THAT will be interesting.

Thank you Sir =] I was actualy think of making sun hail, but I just think it would be too weak to Rock Type moves. Maybe I will make a Sand Sun team, that is what I'm doing now. =]

This is a very well made team. Worth reading. I have tried making a mudstorm team too. Somewhere...

Though, I look forward to someone making a sun/hail team THAT will be interesting.

/me hides his sun/hail team that failed miserably.

Awesome team dude. I've tried to make dual weather but it just ends up being a disaster. What can I say? You're almost guaranteed to win the weather war, vs. enemy rain/sand teams you have the option to either change their weather of preference or just going with it, otherwise poor Ninetales is wrecked by Politoed and Ttar.

Here are a few things that I would change that are basically personal preference:

-Change Politoed to specs set (surf/ice beam/hp grass/perish song), full hp and spatk evs, modest. You placed a lot of emphasis on scouting genesect, but this guy can live through genesect's thunderbolt, but 90% of the time it'll u turn, and you can hit the incoming switch in really hard.

-Change Excadrill to a set of: adamant, life orb, fullatk, full speed, rapidspin/frustration/rock slide/earthquake. You get a new rapid spinner and the loss of power from SD isn't that noticeable, you'll 1hko or 2hko most things anyways.

Hope this helps!

Awesome team dude. I've tried to make dual weather but it just ends up being a disaster. What can I say? You're almost guaranteed to win the weather war, vs. enemy rain/sand teams you have the option to either change their weather of preference or just going with it, otherwise poor Ninetales is wrecked by Politoed and Ttar.

Here are a few things that I would change that are basically personal preference:

-Change Politoed to specs set (surf/ice beam/hp grass/perish song), full hp and spatk evs, modest. You placed a lot of emphasis on scouting genesect, but this guy can live through genesect's thunderbolt, but 90% of the time it'll u turn, and you can hit the incoming switch in really hard.

-Change Excadrill to a set of: adamant, life orb, fullatk, full speed, rapidspin/frustration/rock slide/earthquake. You get a new rapid spinner and the loss of power from SD isn't that noticeable, you'll 1hko or 2hko most things anyways.

Hope this helps!

Thank dude, I have notice that Politoed doesn't make a great tribute to the team other then scouting pokes or stalling with Burn's/Perish. Specs set sounds really good and I will be sure to test it out. As with Excadrill, I'm not too sure yet. I really love the Spins on him, but I will miss the SD. I will try it though and see what I prefer better. Thank you for your rate. =]

Hey, really like the team. Really I could only see a couple things i would do different. number 1 would be getting rid of crunch on Tryanitar for Stone Edge. It would give you more coverage and an even more powerful stab attack. The other thing i might suggest is that this team switches a lot I would imagine. I might reccomend a Gliscor with u turn over skarm. could maybe help you get damage when switching. Idk what else to say. teams legit

Yeah I might switch out Crunch for SE, still haven't decided though. As for the Gliscor thing, I still think Skarm is a better pick. I need the Exca/Garchomp reliable walling. Thank you for your ideas and rate. =]