Struggling... lol

AlphaBran

Sooo....

Wondertrade is a wonder. I had a trevenant and a starmie from it. And don't ask me how or why but somehow I ended up recirculating those pokes even though they are both additions I wanted tmfor a team. 

Can anyone help me out by trading me those pokes? Would be a *huge* help since I can't find phantump and far as I know staryuis only available via a specific event early on (not wanting to give any spoilers....Just in case). 

Thanks for any help offered in advance! :D

37 minutes ago, AlphaBran said:

Sooo....

Wondertrade is a wonder. I had a trevenant and a starmie from it. And don't ask me how or why but somehow I ended up recirculating those pokes even though they are both additions I wanted tmfor a team. 

Can anyone help me out by trading me those pokes? Would be a *huge* help since I can't find phantump and far as I know staryuis only available via a specific event early on (not wanting to give any spoilers....Just in case). 

Thanks for any help offered in advance! :D

I possess both of the aforementioned pokes. I only have the Post-evolution and pre-evolution form of Phantump and Staryu respectively. The level varies as well [tbh I caught the staryu today] Considering, it won't matter a lot I can provide those to you. In case, it doesn't meet your requirements, do considering waiting for another user to take over the trade.

35 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

I possess both of the aforementioned pokes. I only have the Post-evolution and pre-evolution form of Phantump and Staryu respectively. The level varies as well [tbh I caught the staryu today] Considering, it won't matter a lot I can provide those to you. In case, it doesn't meet your requirements, do considering waiting for another user to take over the trade.

Nope, if you have any of the evolutions for trevenant or starmie, that's all that I am in need of! 

If you're willing to part with them, it would be a great help to me.

1 hour ago, AlphaBran said:

Nope, if you have any of the evolutions for trevenant or starmie, that's all that I am in need of! 

If you're willing to part with them, it would be a great help to me.

Fine then! I'm ready for the trade :) 

But I'm too late.... :/