Help me with my save files

quanpro0

Last week when I leave the house for a day which mean my brother has the access to PC and he start a new game on my reborn save file.

But the process is still here in my reborn save game folder. https://imgur.com/a/WVDOA

Can I do anything to recover it or I must start a new game which I don't want and take a lots of time to process again and my university entrance exam is about to happen :(

Sorry if I post on the wrong place.

Edited by quanpro0

Delete the "game.rxdata" file and re-name the most recently saved one prior to your brother's to "game.rxdata" and you should be good. I'd also suggest backing them up to something your brother can't access for future security of your pokemon adventures.

Edit: beaten to it. Rattatas. 

1 minute ago, BandorKitty said:

Rename the latest backup of your game to "Game.rxdata". If your brother wants to keep his save file, rename his to another name, such as "Game1" and keep switching between the two when you each play.

Thank you it work out well. Thank god I don't need to process the game again LOL