2 Reborns on same Pc ?

meth

is it possible to run reborn  twice on the same Pc ,with the intent to trade my pokemon from my old save file into a new one.

why ? cause i am emotionally attached to my pokemons but wana replay it.

while i tryed opening the program from 2 different directorys, both used the same save file.

is it possible?has anybody done it. dont have a second pc and dont want to to oblige a friend

24 minutes ago, meth said:

is it possible to run reborn  twice on the same Pc ,with the intent to trade my pokemon from my old save file into a new one.

why ? cause i am emotionally attached to my pokemons but wana replay it.

while i tryed opening the program from 2 different directorys, both used the same save file.

is it possible?has anybody done it. dont have a second pc and dont want to to oblige a friend

Yes, you can.  You have to rename a value (Title) in the game configuration settings (game.ini).  Creating a second Reborn folder and renaming this is all you need to do; it creates it's own save file directory on its own..  For example, I named the second one "Pokemon Reborn Trader", since I only use it to trade with myself or trade from a backup (like with the Mega-Z ring).