Escavalier Appreciation Post

Gashimon

Howdy everyone,

So, I'm making this post to show a little love to that Knight in Shining Armor. Escavalier. 

On my way through the desert I happened upon Titania's castle and was so unprepared it wasn't funny, cause I still had a lvl 57 Typhlosion on my team trying to level and prepare for her, along with most of my mons at 79 bordering 81. I somehow managed to get through to her castle, and had to fight Zekrom. Now THAT totally caught me offguard, but I only had to reset once.  What I did, was let it outrage like 3 of my mons then get confused, then I sent out Gardevoir with a focus sash. His first attack on gardevoir missed luckily, so I got off a moonblast. Didn't kill him... CRAP. But then I was like.... Aha! I still have my sash! So I managed to KO him without much hassle.

Moving on, I end up fighting Titania and I'm like "Holy crap I'm not ready for this." So after a few tries and fails (Damn Excadrill...) I decided to head back to Opal Ward and grind some. Got Typhlosion up to 83, Mamoswine up to 81, Donphan up to 75, Roserade up to 85 and Blaziken up to 84. So I'm damn ready to go toe to toe with Titania now after some preparations (Giving some mons quick claws etc) So I got to thinking... "Hmm, her first mon is Sandslash, a phys attacker..." So I got the bright idea to send in Escavalier first. Man, that Sandslash barely left in dent in my spectacular Knight. Managed to get off 3x Iron Defense and 2x Swords Dance..... AND LET THE SWEEP BEGIN. Oh man, Every single pokemon she sent out I managed to one shot, with the exception of Scizor (stupid Excadrill and making my attack drop). So with a bit of healing up to not die from a crit (Cause those seem to love me apparently), Big Boy Bugsington managed to sweep Titania, all on his own. I felt like I over prepared afterwards considering how much longer I spent in Opal Ward training up. So, I would just like to send out a huge thank you to this amazing Knight here! 

Image result for escavalier